Mail to: gamerulesofsurvival@service.netease.com

Close [Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
Warned The Landlord
Post time 2018-4-10 23:03:17 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Hello Rules of Survival Team

I am writIng this hoping that my banned account will be uplifted
I didnt cheat, but I only played in a cafe or in a public computer
with full of cheaters I hope you will hear me out
gamerulesofsurvival@service.netease.com

Username: DeathKyu
Email: yushuu2@gmail.com

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Moderator

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2018-4-26 10:14:56 | Show the author posts only
Hello DeathKyu.

Accounts are permanently suspended when suspicious account activity is discovered during a manual investigation. The reasons include, but are not limited to, use of unauthorized third-party software or methods, such as cheats, hacks, modifications, scripts, plug-ins and automation software, to modify or manipulate the game or its functionality. This gains an unfair advantage over other players and is not supported by the game developers.
But if you feel that you are wrongfully suspended, feel free to appeal your ban in Ban Appeal (https://rulesofsurvival.16163.co ... &extra=page%3D1).  Following information is required:

- Username or user ID of the suspended account.
- The server the suspended account is part of.
- The date of the account suspension.

The suspended account will be carefully investigated. If suspicious account activity is discovered, the account will remain permanently suspended in order to maintain a fair gaming environment for all players to enjoy. Otherwise, the account suspension will be lifted.

Be advised that this matter should be discussed privately with the RoS staff and not in public topics: please refrain from creating similar topics and posts in the future. Repeated failure to abide by this warning will be considered as trolling and we will therefore be forced to act accordingly, resulting in moderating measures being undertaken.
Reply Support 26 Not support 9

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules

Privacy Policy, Terms and Conditions
©1997-2017 NetEase, Inc.All Rights Reserved