Night Vision to Lock and load!

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2018-2-5 22:47:13 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Any one that has any concern about the NIGHT VISION SCOPE? I feel the tingling in every part of my body when looting and keenly sighting through clearing field. We probably feel bad when we are in this situation. Any help will be appreciated.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2018-2-5 23:12:26 | Show the author posts only
[code][/code]
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Bench
Post time 2018-2-6 19:41:24 | Show the author posts only
There's a night vision scope?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
The Floor
Post time 2018-2-6 22:46:20 | Show the author posts only
NickHDx replied at 2018-2-6 19:41
There's a night vision scope?

There's none haha

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
5#
Post time 2018-2-7 00:26:38 | Show the author posts only
scope?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
6#
Post time 2018-2-7 23:22:53 | Show the author posts only
I agree with that, night vision scope built in helmet, can switch it. so u can use it or not, when in fog or night. its better loot just in air drop. so theres always war in air drop area, LOL.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
7#
Post time 2018-2-11 17:35:36 | Show the author posts only
The main aim of fog/night matches is to limit visibility & force players to use their audio senses. Giving visual advantages like a NV scopes/helmets would just ruin the mode & might as well remove it from the game. You get a lot of help from the compass warnings anyway.
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
8#
 Author| Post time 2018-2-12 04:43:43 | Show the author posts only
Edited by Dytria20 at 2018-2-12 04:53

I get your point fellas. However, I couldn't agree with some words since if you'll think of it, Night Vision scope are not that very helpful even in night if you'll use it it doesn't mean that you'll see everyone in Omnidirection even in a wall. If you were a fan of the COD World war or other versions there is also a Night vision scope that your team can use, if you already played it you'll understand how the Night vision scope work. A night vision device (NVD), also known as night optical/observation device (NOD) and night vision goggles (NVG), is an optoelectronic device that allows images to be produced in levels of light approaching total darkness. The image may be a conversion to visible light of both visible light and near-infrared, while by convention detection of thermal infrared is denoted thermal imaging. The image produced is typically monochrome, e.g. shades of green. In that case you could only see the living being in green colored-like vision instead of it's normal color when daylight, although it doesn't mean you could see things that are on the other side of the wall or even in the trees since there are some energies coming from there trunk all over the branch and leaves that you will probably not see things over it. I don't think it will be a big issue for other players since in daylight mode many players think it was unbelievable to shot from 400m while using 8x, I mean it's just  a mind issue. And last thing the vision of the Night vision that I was asking is the
Image enhancement

the one that has color of green and could only see to 200 meters not the Thermal since that thing could see things behind trees.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
9#
 Author| Post time 2018-2-12 04:44:42 | Show the author posts only
You could watch this to fully understand the difference. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CP6wofWfUws

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
10#
Post time 2018-2-13 03:50:03 | Show the author posts only
Dytria20 replied at 2018-2-12 04:43
I get your point fellas. However, I couldn't agree with some words since if you'll think of it, Nigh ...

i do agree with u. but what i thought  NV just for landscape with no material like house, car, trees, grass. its normal visual but if in fog ur visual less then 150 m, by using NV maybe can see more far with green visual or red. just for detects enemy around u, not for see through wall.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules

Privacy Policy, Terms and Conditions
©1997-2017 NetEase, Inc.All Rights Reserved