Strategy for freshman: The Choice of Parachuting Location

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2017-12-1 06:00:52 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
      The most important thing in this game issurvival. If you can not survive, it is meaningless to talk about other things.As the decisive part of this game, parachuting determines players’ fate in thisgame to an extent. If you are misfortune enough, you will be knocked out atbeginning because of parachuting failure. Or, you may search materialsdiligently after landing without any fruits, finally killed defencelessly byenemies. If you land in the marginal areas of the map, you will also be knockedout because you cannot arrive at the Exercise Signal Receiving Areas in time.All in all, there are many surprises here and there waiting for you. Theproblem we all are facing is: How does a freshman of this game choose anappropriate parachuting location?

Thoughtsfor landing
      It is better not to parachute byyourself if you want to survive. Players always form teams with their friendsin game. It is better than any other ways to form a team with your friends. InChinese, there is a slang related with this game: Friends always go together intheir whole game life. Someone who wants to parachute first is considered to bea treacherous man. Because the amount of goods and materials in each area isfixed, thus it is better for freshman not to choose popular places to land.Some unpopular places, such as the central and back areas of the aircraftroute, can offer unimagined surprises for you.
Your location is marked by the greenpoint in the map presented above. Our airplane flies from east to west.Freshman should not parachute at beginning. It is difficult to survive if youmeet Exercise Blank District or Curse District.  

Choicesfor parachuting
      We have already mentioned the greenpoint is the player himself. The red points which are marked in map representthe player’s teammates. When you know your teammates’ landing location in map,you should try to land near them or try to move forward them. The red blank areawhich is signified in the map above is a relative safe area for freshman. It iseasy to find goods and materials in the central part in the map. However, it isworth noting that you’d better not to stay in the central area for so long timein case you will be knocked out.
      In addition, it is not a wise decisionto land near the marginal hill. You will be knocked out because the lack ofmaterials there or the long distance between you and Exercise Signal ReceivingDistrict.

Directionand location for parachuting
      When the player chooses to parachute, hecan adjust his location using the direction keyboard. Player can choose a suitableopportunity to parachute (a special button is installed in order to parachute)according to the different height he is in. Players should pay attention to theheight when they decide to parachute, avoiding too early or too late.

Thoughtsplanning after landing
      About 30 seconds after players land, themap will update the Exercise Signal Receiving District (generally speaking themap will be updated when the last player lands). Therefore, players should makeuse of this period of time to search for materials in near small houses,waiting map update.
If there is another player lands in thesame place with you, you can pick weapons if you have enough confidence to killhim. If not, you’d better run to the car first. In a word, you should run tocar first to the greatest extent. It is unnecessary to take a risk for killingan enemy at the beginning of this game.

Suggestionfor high-level game
      There are somepopular places such as military base, air-raid shelter, schools. Suggestions gothat freshman would better not to land near these popular, intensive-resourcesplaces. Certainly, some out-of-the-way ruins such as S mountain ruins also isn’ta good choice to land, which lacks necessary materials. The airplane route israndom but sometimes with its own discipline. It is certain that airplane mustpass the first radiation circle.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2017-12-28 17:15:02 | Show the author posts only
:victory::lol

Comments

I Got Banned Why why? im killed many noob people reporting me that im cheating im not a cheater dude  Post time 2018-9-29 21:21
Hello Dude Why my Account Is BANNED I am Not Cheating Bro Why *** :D  Post time 2018-8-18 18:30
hi hi GM  Post time 2018-6-24 05:45
haha  Post time 2018-6-8 03:47

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
The Bench
Post time 2018-1-4 03:05:19 | Show the author posts only
when one person is near to me or an enemy land at the same of my spot. i won't think twice to kill him :lol. this is my favorite part of the game.

Comments

hello dude why my account is banned i am not cheating bro why  Post time 2018-11-8 20:42
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Floor
Post time 2018-1-7 03:57:24 | Show the author posts only
When I  saw a person lands in my marked building I'll always go in a another building or get the first weapon fast :lol;P
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
5#
Post time 2018-1-14 04:03:02 | Show the author posts only
I'd chase any unfortunate soul with a frying pan:D

.... but i usually ends up dying..:(
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
6#
Post time 2018-1-14 10:19:47 | Show the author posts only
Where to Land ? Echo Valley every game.
Reply Support 3 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
7#
Post time 2018-1-14 14:35:55 | Show the author posts only
OzzyBanks replied at 2018-1-14 10:19

thats what I like to hear :)

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
8#
Post time 2018-1-14 14:36:14 | Show the author posts only
OzzyBanks replied at 2018-1-14 10:19

thats what I like to hear :)

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
9#
Post time 2018-1-28 02:56:34 | Show the author posts only
I was chased away by another person. and both have no guns :lol

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
10#
Post time 2018-1-31 08:31:12 | Show the author posts only
how to play this game????????

Comments

***tttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt kayo ang magadjust  Post time 2018-11-20 05:34
wiat...what....?  Post time 2018-8-18 18:02

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules

Privacy Policy, Terms and Conditions
©1997-2017 NetEase, Inc.All Rights Reserved