Register immediately
Author: Hamburger
Print Prev. thread Next thread

[Notice] Update Announcement (5/15~5/16 EST)

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
141#
Post time 2018-5-31 08:41:47 | Show the author posts only
Dear Ma'am/Sir
Why my account get banned? Please help me to unbanned my account I didn't use any cheats or third party issue I play pure skill and I hate cheats. Help me Ma'am/Sir I think my account got bugs or anything but Im serious I didn't use any cheats. Thankyou and more power Team ROS
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
142#
Post time 2018-6-1 01:33:19 | Show the author posts only
what?my account has banned!!im not cheating please can you retrieve my account,please ADMIN RETRIEVE MY ACCOUNT AND ITS 3 DAYS WHY?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
143#
Post time 2018-6-1 06:27:19 | Show the author posts only
sana po mabawi acc ko hinde naman po ako cheater gradmaster po acc ko sana po mabawi salamat po!!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
144#
Post time 2018-6-2 08:50:35 | Show the author posts only
hey admin my account is  not cheater y my acoount is banned?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
145#
Post time 2018-6-3 00:46:15 | Show the author posts only
My account is not a cheater.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
146#
Post time 2018-6-3 01:45:43 | Show the author posts only
Edited by mariobapita24 at 2018-6-3 02:27

border=0 /> border=0 />'m afraid I'm going to play the game I do not know what's the reason why it's just that my money is in the steam and I'm not using that cheat to give me some reason for you but me you should not have made this skin much to complain to you because you banned for no reason and many players do not have to play it if you continue to make it happen that you'll get back the money spent by your players I killed a bot 10 kill and not long is that I ban it but I was in my early days before I was banished or they or I used to cheat here in steam would have to fix it properly and give you a reason why we will also give you a reason why we are palyers I was disappointed with my game and the money I spent here and the ones I won give you this attention and fix it so many thanks all admin IN-GAME-NAME:™ⓂⒶⒹⒹⓄⒼ☠

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
147#
Post time 2018-6-3 01:49:09 | Show the author posts only
Edited by mariobapita24 at 2018-6-3 02:27

border=0 /> border=0 />I'm afraid I'm going to play the game I do not know what's the reason why it's just that my money is in the steam and I'm not using that cheat to give me some reason for you but me you should not have made this skin much to complain to you because you banned for no reason and many players do not have to play it if you continue to make it happen that you'll get back the money spent by your players I killed a bot 10 kill and not long is that I ban it but I was in my early days before I was banished or they or I used to cheat here in steam would have to fix it properly and give you a reason why we will also give you a reason why we are palyers I was disappointed with my game and the money I spent here and the ones I won give you this attention and fix it so many thanks all admin IN-GAME-NAME:™ⓂⒶⒹⒹⓄⒼ☠

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
148#
Post time 2018-6-3 01:50:00 | Show the author posts only

why my account is banned? do I play cheating? please send back my accountmy greetings Maria0zawa69

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
149#
Post time 2018-6-3 02:14:40 | Show the author posts only
Edited by mariobapita24 at 2018-6-3 02:07

I'm afraid I'm going to play the game I do not know what's the reason why it's just that my money is in the steam and I'm not using that cheat to give me some reason for you but me you should not have made this skin much to complain to you because you banned for no reason and many players do not have to play it if you continue to make it happen that you'll get back the money spent by your players I killed a bot 10 kill and not long is that I ban it but I was in my early days before I was banished or they or I used to cheat here in steam would have to fix it properly and give you a reason why we will also give you a reason why we are palyers I was disappointed with my game and the money I spent here and the ones I won give you this attention and fix it so many thanks all admin IN-GAME-NAME:™ⓂⒶⒹⒹⓄⒼ☠
Ban Appeals
In-Game Name:
™ⓂⒶⒹⒹⓄⒼ☠
Player ID:
-
Server:
Steam
Date of ban:
2018-06-03 border=0 />
delete any account
border=0 />

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
150#
Post time 2018-6-3 02:31:17 | Show the author posts only
Hey admin my facebook account got banned what did you do my account!!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules