Register immediately
Author: Hamburger
Print Prev. thread Next thread

[Notice] Update Announcement (5/15~5/16 EST)

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Landlord
Post time 2018-6-3 01:45:43 | Show all posts
Edited by mariobapita24 at 2018-6-3 02:27

border=0 /> border=0 />'m afraid I'm going to play the game I do not know what's the reason why it's just that my money is in the steam and I'm not using that cheat to give me some reason for you but me you should not have made this skin much to complain to you because you banned for no reason and many players do not have to play it if you continue to make it happen that you'll get back the money spent by your players I killed a bot 10 kill and not long is that I ban it but I was in my early days before I was banished or they or I used to cheat here in steam would have to fix it properly and give you a reason why we will also give you a reason why we are palyers I was disappointed with my game and the money I spent here and the ones I won give you this attention and fix it so many thanks all admin IN-GAME-NAME:™ⓂⒶⒹⒹⓄⒼ☠
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2018-6-3 01:49:09 | Show all posts
Edited by mariobapita24 at 2018-6-3 02:27

border=0 /> border=0 />I'm afraid I'm going to play the game I do not know what's the reason why it's just that my money is in the steam and I'm not using that cheat to give me some reason for you but me you should not have made this skin much to complain to you because you banned for no reason and many players do not have to play it if you continue to make it happen that you'll get back the money spent by your players I killed a bot 10 kill and not long is that I ban it but I was in my early days before I was banished or they or I used to cheat here in steam would have to fix it properly and give you a reason why we will also give you a reason why we are palyers I was disappointed with my game and the money I spent here and the ones I won give you this attention and fix it so many thanks all admin IN-GAME-NAME:™ⓂⒶⒹⒹⓄⒼ☠

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Bench
Post time 2018-6-3 02:14:40 | Show all posts
Edited by mariobapita24 at 2018-6-3 02:07

I'm afraid I'm going to play the game I do not know what's the reason why it's just that my money is in the steam and I'm not using that cheat to give me some reason for you but me you should not have made this skin much to complain to you because you banned for no reason and many players do not have to play it if you continue to make it happen that you'll get back the money spent by your players I killed a bot 10 kill and not long is that I ban it but I was in my early days before I was banished or they or I used to cheat here in steam would have to fix it properly and give you a reason why we will also give you a reason why we are palyers I was disappointed with my game and the money I spent here and the ones I won give you this attention and fix it so many thanks all admin IN-GAME-NAME:™ⓂⒶⒹⒹⓄⒼ☠
Ban Appeals
In-Game Name:
™ⓂⒶⒹⒹⓄⒼ☠
Player ID:
-
Server:
Steam
Date of ban:
2018-06-03 border=0 />
delete any account
border=0 />

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Floor
Post time 2018-6-20 02:15:47 | Show all posts

so much cheater in steam in that you'll notice that many are affected as I have to play well then cheater is just going to kill. It's a good idea to price your steam wallet or your game so they do not use cheats

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
5#
Post time 2018-6-23 20:35:05 | Show all posts
you just have to do everything to prevent the use of cheat here in steam and you should make sure that the only use of your ban

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
6#
Post time 2018-6-25 18:56:56 | Show all posts

how i like pc gamer rules of survival steam i can not claim it yet i'm not using cp would have given you a good reward even pc gamer because i always watched the fight when you got it give me a reward pc gamer

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
7#
Post time 2018-7-1 05:58:02 | Show all posts
i need your help sir

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
8#
Post time 2018-7-5 22:32:24 | Show all posts

BAN NO REASON ? ROS FIX BUG YOUR BAN ? UPDATE

Edited by mariobapita24 at 2018-7-5 22:48

please let me know that I am not using any defective gambling in this game I have been a long time player of this game even though I did nothing to cheat on it even if you ask my colleagues in the game if I'm using a limited respite as the player will check you carefully if I'm using it when you prove that I no longer play and waste my money in this game I'm going to buy a gem to see my character in this game better

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
9#
Post time 2018-7-11 06:20:36 | Show all posts

steam no reason ban?

Edited by mariobapita24 at 2018-7-11 06:25

steam ros  id-game name:마리오 부스 만테 피타                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                please take me a long time and I'm not banned from any of the reasons I'm wondering why I'm banging me making it wrong to give me a reason if I'm banned

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules