invisible enemy

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2018-5-25 12:02:35 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
i dont know if its a hack or a bug but sometimes you cant see the enemies. ive been punched to death by invisible enemies running around me a few times now. its not a rendering problem since everything already rendered at that time

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Moderator

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2018-5-25 12:35:35 | Show the author posts only
I haven't heard about invisible hack, and I don't think the cheat program already got that far. I think it is kind of rendering bug, but it should be rarely happen, I've only experienced it like 3 times. Did you spectated the "invisible enemy" that killed you?

Comments

i didnt have the chance to, my friend aid me right after, and we can hear footstep around us but theres nobody there. i think its a rendering bug too, could you foward it to dev? it kinda put some pla  Details Reply Post time 2018-5-25 16:46
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
The Bench
 Author| Post time 2018-5-25 16:46:41 | Show the author posts only
Moa replied at 2018-5-25 12:35
I haven't heard about invisible hack, and I don't think the cheat program already got that far. I th ...

i didnt have the chance to, my friend aid me right after, and we can hear footstep around us but theres nobody there. i think its a rendering bug too, could you foward it to dev? it kinda put some players at disadvantage if they cant be rendered by others.

Comments

Moa
That's too bad, if only you were able to spectate we can make sure about that "invisible enemy". Rendering bug mostly happen because of your device weren't able to render ontime. Is it happen at fearl  Details Reply Post time 2018-5-26 03:14

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Floor
Post time 2018-5-25 22:06:45 | Show the author posts only
My teammate experienced the same thing. He died because he can't find the bot but the other teammate that was spectating him can see the bot. It was tragic because he couldn't see the bot that was firing at him while also engaging with an enemy.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Moderator

Credits
5#
Post time 2018-5-26 03:14:37 | Show the author posts only
leon12345 replied at 2018-5-25 16:46
i didnt have the chance to, my friend aid me right after, and we can hear footstep around us but t ...

That's too bad, if only you were able to spectate we can make sure about that "invisible enemy". Rendering bug mostly happen because of your device weren't able to render ontime. Is it happen at fearless map?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules

Privacy Policy, Terms and Conditions
©1997-2017 NetEase, Inc.All Rights Reserved