Suggestion

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2018-2-18 06:25:35 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Suggestion: Make Holo sight and Red Dot sight more realistic like PUBG or follow PUBG because it is really hard to use these sights. If we're going to talk with PUBG they're very easy. So I hope you would work on it. Also a First Person Mode would do too!

I'm suggesting these because there are alot of people on earth who wants to play PUBG but due to money problems or lack of money they play ROS why not give them another version of PUBG. If these sights would be fixed and implented you may lower the rate of 2x - 8x scope found in the group cause holo and red dot is just really the basics one but in PUBG it is no.

Single Polls, Total 24 Users voted
Your User group have no permission to vote

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Sofa
 Author| Post time 2018-2-18 06:27:34 | Show the author posts only
Reasons why I find this interesting is: Holo and Red Dot would be used, cause they are just thrown away after a 2x or 4x is there. But if this would  happen then half of the players ( if possible ) would use it depending on their liking.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
The Bench
Post time 2018-2-18 06:41:48 | Show the author posts only
I get your point but this is not PUBG.. they cant do it like that .. why?? you can tell by the graphic itself.. PUBG is more realistic graphics ROS  is more like mm like fortnite battle royale  . but we can say that they can make it more better that sticks with ROS graphics .

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Floor
Post time 2018-2-18 08:58:44 | Show the author posts only
what?! you know what is real??? CHEATERS EVERYWHERE!!!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.5 Senior Member

Credits
5#
Post time 2018-2-18 14:51:34 | Show the author posts only
Rules of survival for PC, recently left at the end of 2017. this game is growing little by little. I know that everyone wants them to add a lot of things to the game but that will happen over time, as a community we just have to wait for the game to prosper hand in hand with us.
All online games add things after a while, do not despair.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
6#
 Author| Post time 2018-2-18 18:28:07 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
Harichiman replied at 2018-2-18 06:41
I get your point but this is not PUBG.. they cant do it like that .. why?? you can tell by the graph ...

Yeah, but I believe they could do it. So my point is to make those sights more useful

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
7#
Post time 2018-2-19 04:51:06 | Show the author posts only
Toshi replied at 2018-2-18 18:28
Yeah, but I believe they could do it. So my point is to make those sights more useful

no they couldn't do it .. the graphic itself is not PUBG.. but they can improve it while on sync on ROS graphics .
and one more thing . I think if they will make ROS graphic more like PUBG.. i think they will require more specs on your PC or mobile .

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
8#
 Author| Post time 2018-2-19 06:39:58 | Show the author posts only
Harichiman replied at 2018-2-19 04:51
no they couldn't do it .. the graphic itself is not PUBG.. but they can improve it while on sync o ...

Indeed, but my point is that just to make holo sights and red dot sights more likely in PUBG, cause they're no use in any map unless if there's no scopes to be used.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
9#
Post time 2018-2-19 20:34:05 | Show the author posts only
Toshi replied at 2018-2-19 06:39
Indeed, but my point is that just to make holo sights and red dot sights more likely in PUBG, caus ...

yeah good.. and I do agree.  well for me red dot is for close combat scope . but  I would rather use a shotgun than an ar with a red dot . red dot scope is useless on close combat.. shotgun is more powerful .. with close combat..

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.4 Intermediate Member

Credits
10#
Post time 2018-2-20 00:16:33 | Show the author posts only
Toshi replied at 2018-2-19 06:39
Indeed, but my point is that just to make holo sights and red dot sights more likely in PUBG, caus ...

sorry, but you say holo sight and red dot sight is useless???

pfft, no, its my favourite sight, i feel it like little to none recoil using that sight, the most accurate and its the most effective scope in close combat (0 - 50 meter), unlike x4 and x8, which is the most useless scope when fighting in close combat, especially when the circle is getting smaller and smaller, insta throw x4 & x8 scope.

while x2, is the jack of all trade.

but yeah, everybody has his own preference. and sometimes died stupidly when forcing to use x8 in close combat,

Comments

Who the hell use a a scope in a close combat. Literally if you do you’re just not in your own head. I know you did that before because you’re complaining about 4x and 8x scope which are the best sco  Details Reply Post time 2018-8-2 06:56

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules