STEAM ROS FULL OF CHEATER!

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2018-6-6 09:29:55 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Edited by Moa at 2018-6-6 16:04

Please this is 3 days we Observer a kind of GROUP in STEAM ROS they USE STEAM ROS VIP HACKS! Please even we report its nothing Happen your not banning cheater or your ANTI HACK SYSTEM is not WORKING verywell because they said its Undetected! Like this Steam ROS VIP HACK SITE "Link removed" Please I really hate cheater ! even on steam theres a cheater ? You have alot of money now SPEND MORE MONEY to have ANTI CHEAT SYSTEM STRONG! please work it! Always remember we are losing in the game because they know where we are! The game is about to survive but they are hunting even we are hiding they know where we are because they use WALLHACK, ESP, AIMBOT (Autolock head) It's so UNFAIR!  The leader of some group is already GRANDMASTER with MANY WINS! How about us ? Like my Friend 100 battles but only 10 wins from Squad and Fireteam but in SOLO we cant win if theres a cheater! Useless Footstep or any sounds if your enemy is Cheater because if they have x8 scope they can hunt you easily! You always upgrading your ROS BACKGROUND but how about ANTI CHEAT SYSTEM ? Just IGNORE IT ? I know your trying but your TRYING HARD is NOT ENOUGH! You game is BIG, BIG TIME, MORE MONEY so you must TAKE AN ACTION ABOUT OUR PROBLEM of CHEATER! Your anti cheat system is not strong you know why ? I admin in FREE TO PLAY ROS or OLD VERSION (NOT STEAM) Im using cheat, I have 5 account all DIamond Im using TELEKILL in GOLD MODE also in RANK but my account still now ban even they reporting me , see ? but all that account is DEAD because I forgot all the email and Password and now I already MOVE ON because theres a STEAM SERVER and Im happy no more cheat! but theres a STEAM ROS VIP HACKS please Im begging you to FIX that ANTI CHEAT SYSTEM even we reported many times with my teamates its USELESS because you just only monitor without BANNING them! Your anti cheat system cant DETECT that STEAM ROS CHEAT. Many in RANK is FAKE they USE CHEAT to be TOP 1.

Untitled.png (719.07 KB, Downloads: 202)

Cheater

Cheater

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2018-6-6 10:32:49 | Show the author posts only
i think your a rage player.. i cant encounter cheaters in steam version ...maybe u cant accept defeat..im playing steam version too
Reply Support 0 Not support 2

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
The Bench
Post time 2018-6-6 11:41:05 | Show the author posts only
steam guard is a strong program to detect cheaters . steam only has one server imagine all players from different servers are playing there
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Floor
Post time 2018-6-6 11:45:21 | Show the author posts only
This is true. Somebody posted a video bout these guys. AKM with no recoil and aimbot.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
5#
Post time 2018-6-6 13:05:40 | Show the author posts only
all global tops are cheats on steam or on any server

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
6#
Post time 2018-6-6 13:05:42 | Show the author posts only
really? i cant see hackers. 3 days 3 hack. 30 hours = 3 hackers.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
7#
Post time 2018-6-10 22:34:36 | Show the author posts only
Yes, there are actually cheaters on steam RoS. I encountered some a while ago. And I found a video on Youtube saying there is a VIP cheat in steam RoS, I don't know if it's legit though. I'll give the link so maybe some one from NetEase could check it out. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7VGvmIXAWc

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
8#
Post time 2018-6-10 23:38:52 | Show the author posts only
Edited by madaramask at 2018-6-11 00:01

yeah also me my friends try to VIP HACKS WEBSITE you must pay first the hacks before you DL and how many you reported he dint not ban beacuse it is VIP HACKS only payers know it!....

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
9#
Post time 2018-6-12 08:05:12 | Show the author posts only
:d waiting 13 update

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
10#
Post time 2018-6-12 08:09:27 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
Your a sore loser bruh... They have VAC the best protection. I didnt saw Noah complained any cheater in the game XD
Reply Support 1 Not support 2

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules