IP Ban?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2018-2-20 20:57:27 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Is there already an IP ban?or is there going to be an ip ban for cheaters?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2018-2-20 21:11:14 | Show the author posts only
This kind of questions will be the GM's Work whether they will IP Ban it or just ACC BAN.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
The Bench
Post time 2018-2-20 21:30:43 | Show the author posts only
IP ban has been around for centuries, the problem is, it is very easy to change one's IP address.

Comments

and the downside, some might wrongfully ban.  Post time 2018-3-30 03:38
Reply Support 2 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.4 Intermediate Member

Credits
The Floor
Post time 2018-2-20 21:50:23 | Show the author posts only
i dont think IP ban have been implemented in this game, and its kinda complicated for the dev to ban IP the players, because like what JVT.Proplays say, its very easy to change one's IP address, but not everyone know how to change IP address, and its kinda tedious if they get IP banned more than once a day, but if there is a will to cheat, they will not stop to change their IP address.

the real problem is, there is some naughty player in cyber cafe that have bad intention to intentionally IP ban some cyber cafe, its if the IP ban going permanently tho.

but maybe, if the IP ban is only goes for 1-3 day, it is okay. and the owner or anyone who responsible for their cyber cafe, need to be carefull and maintain their player for playing fair in RoS, they might need to put some Note in their wall too for play fair in RoS to raise awareness.

so yeah, IP ban has been around for decade and its considered as a complicated punishment for any game developer around the world.

Comments

theres a plenty of free VPN which can change your IP add.  Details Reply Post time 2019-2-14 01:43
I like your idea tho it would be more than being that if they will eradicate these futile cheaters.  Details Reply Post time 2018-11-30 07:56

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
5#
Post time 2018-2-21 13:03:12 | Show the author posts only
very small amount of people knows about this so its a chance, as long as u you dont say 'your computer internet protocol has been banned due to prohibited behaviour'

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.7 Gold Member

Credits
6#
Post time 2018-2-21 16:13:14 | Show the author posts only
Hello juanavick,

Currently there is a way to ban the players IP. This will only happen to players who continue to violate the terms and policy's after already being warned/caught.

Should you encounter players that are cheating or otherwise gaining an unfair advantage over other players through use of unauthorized methods that are not supported by the game developers, please report them by using the built-in report system which is available on the score/spectate screen at the end of every match. Alternatively, in case you have any kind of important evidence, please contact customer support via CS Center in the game settings on Android or iOS, or by sending an e-mail to gamerulesofsurvival@service.netease.com. The following information is required:

Username of the player you wish to report.
The server the player you wish to report is part of.
Any evidence in the form of screenshot(s) and/or video(s).

In any cases, the reported account will be carefully investigated. If the reported player is found to have participated in such actions, their account will be permanently suspended in order to maintain a fair gaming environment for all players to enjoy.

Thank you!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
7#
Post time 2018-2-22 20:40:35 | Show the author posts only
JVT•ProPlays replied at 2018-2-20 21:30
IP ban has been around for centuries, the problem is, it is very easy to change one's IP address.

they didn't have internet back in 1918. how can IP ban be for centurie.... oh.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
8#
 Author| Post time 2018-2-23 04:00:00 | Show the author posts only
Thank you for your reply Okk.Actually I prohibit cheating in ROS here in my internet shop,I even use a blocking software for cheats,the problem is they still manage to use the cheat.My concern now is what if ip ban may shop even though I prohibit and closely watch my customers from using cheats.It's hard enough that I'm doing this and I hate that my shop will be Ip ban despite all my efforts to prevent using cheats in my shop.I would rather prefer acct ban.

Comments

blocked the site through your router, put a anti virus then hide it so that the can not deactivate it.. with anti virus like my PC any cheat in ros can not be open because all injector software are ma  Details Reply Post time 2019-2-14 01:47
It's nice to hear that we have INTERNET SHOP/CAFEs who despise the use of cheats. In my shop, the boys know that I won't tolerate a cheating player and they really abide with my rules. This game has b  Details Reply Post time 2018-12-24 00:51

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.7 Gold Member

Credits
9#
Post time 2018-3-25 00:50:32 | Show the author posts only
junavick replied at 2018-2-23 04:00
Thank you for your reply Okk.Actually I prohibit cheating in ROS here in my internet shop,I even use ...

Hey what a great internet shop owner you are! I hope your shop will success
You can try to ask them where they download the cheat, and then block the site
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
10#
Post time 2018-3-26 10:47:15 | Show the author posts only
Guys, you can easily use Fortnite Ip Ban Rules. They check for A) IP B) Hardware versions C) MAC IP Address D) Files Installed E) The Indentifiers (Under HKEYS in the registry, easiest way to access is through Windows+R and then type regedit, then check the program), and if modified or deleted they get detected as evading a ban, and F) If their ping is slower than the slowest ping you've received so far from their country, you can ban them

Comments

And that's another lawsuit for ROS. LOL! JK.  Details Reply Post time 2018-4-10 23:27

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules

Privacy Policy, Terms and Conditions
©1997-2017 NetEase, Inc.All Rights Reserved