IP Ban?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2018-2-20 20:57:27 | Show all posts Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Is there already an IP ban?or is there going to be an ip ban for cheaters?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Sofa
 Author| Post time 2018-2-23 04:00:00 | Show all posts
Thank you for your reply Okk.Actually I prohibit cheating in ROS here in my internet shop,I even use a blocking software for cheats,the problem is they still manage to use the cheat.My concern now is what if ip ban may shop even though I prohibit and closely watch my customers from using cheats.It's hard enough that I'm doing this and I hate that my shop will be Ip ban despite all my efforts to prevent using cheats in my shop.I would rather prefer acct ban.

Comments

blocked the site through your router, put a anti virus then hide it so that the can not deactivate it.. with anti virus like my PC any cheat in ros can not be open because all injector software are ma  Details Reply Post time 2019-2-14 01:47
It's nice to hear that we have INTERNET SHOP/CAFEs who despise the use of cheats. In my shop, the boys know that I won't tolerate a cheating player and they really abide with my rules. This game has b  Details Reply Post time 2018-12-24 00:51
Reply Support 2 Not support 0

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules