Rules of Survival Parachuting Strategies

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2017-12-1 06:14:57 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
To survive in the battle royalegame Rules of Survival, every step matters. Now we will explain the parachutingwhich is the most important step in the beginning of a game.

At thebeginning of each game, players will take this large transport aircraft to thedesignated area and go parachuting.
Let’s set the parachuting point in the middle of the map (asshown in the picture) to see what different results can we achieve by adjustingthe landing approach.

It’ssurprising to see that by adjusting our landing posture, the area we can landat from a certain parachuting point forms a big circle with a diameter of over900 meters. In other words, there is no need to jump into crowds when we doparachuting. With such a big landing area, players can easily avoid all otherplayers and find a safe landing point to survive in the first stage in whichplayers are weak. In team combat, good team parachuting strategies can bringhuge advantages to a team. Now let’s learn how to adjust ourparachuting postures.

As shownin the picture, after parachuting, players will descend in the normal postureand speed. If you do not change anything, you will land in the area 100 metersaway from your parachuting point at the slowest speed (Due to the inertia ofthe aircraft?).

At thismoment, you can adjust your posture in the controlling area in the bottom left.When you are in the diving posture shown in the picture, your descending speedwill increase a lot, which means you will land before other players. In thisperiod, you can adjust your landing direction to determine the final landingpoint by touching the controlling area.

After youhave determined the landing point and open your parachute, if you find thelanding point not suitable for there are too many people or other reasons, youare still able to make adjustments.  Justlike how we make adjustments just now, touch the controlling area in the bottomleft to adjust your landing posture. For example, I am going to land atthe  balcony below, but I realize thatthere are at least 5 players who have landed there. Oh my god!

So I choose to change the landingdirection and land at another area.

As shownin the picture, my posture has changed from the normal descending pose into aposture in which I pull the parachute and rotate the parachute strings.Practice parachute pulling can increase your success rate of landing directlyat the balcony, which will be very helpful for your survival. Its thelast chance before you land. If you fail to avoid the crowd of players, whatyou can do is to take a risk and fight your way out.
With thisintroduction, you players may have come to know the basics of parachuting. Sojoin us now and fight for the freedom of all human beings!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2017-12-28 17:16:15 | Show the author posts only

Comments

Que carajo jajajajajajajajajaja  Post time 2018-2-15 18:16
Que carajo e muerto amigos  Post time 2018-2-15 18:15

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Bench
Post time 2018-1-1 19:34:16 | Show the author posts only

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
The Floor
Post time 2018-1-2 14:34:31 | Show the author posts only

Comments

how to play this game  Post time 2018-2-21 03:34
pano laruin  Post time 2018-2-13 13:56

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
5#
Post time 2018-1-2 15:52:13 | Show the author posts only
As most things in this game, parachuting comes with trial and error. Pick a favorite point on a map that is easy to get to from various plane spawns. This will help you practice from different directions and nail the best time to jump and release your chute. Its easy to see how well you can become adjusted and know how to adapt that practice into other areas that aren't as regular!
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
6#
Post time 2018-1-6 00:11:58 | Show the author posts only
Hmmmm... Am i missing something here? I read your post and its a decent intro to parachuting but you keep referring to some pictures but yet i am not seeing any pictures in your post/thread...? Just wasnt sure if you made a mistake and forgot to add the pictures in or if i am just a rookie and have something disabled or looking in the wrong place for them?

Comments

Que te paso amigo  Post time 2018-2-15 18:16
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
7#
Post time 2018-2-3 21:38:25 | Show the author posts only

Use magic Report

Threads