Option to delete our characters or transfer account

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2018-2-21 19:00:24 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Hello there. im a active user and i know that the game is crowing and  they are adding a lot of good things for the game. in the last updates was implemented a option to login to the pc version of the game using the facebook acount and google acount. well. we know that we used and still usying QR codes to login and play the game. and we binded our accounts with the fb and google accounts. i have a old phone who havent much internal and external memory to get the game installed and full updated.. and now that we can login with facebook accounts the game dont login our binded qr accounts.. they create a new account that isnt the account that we binded. i tried to ask if exist any possibiity to transfer or really login our qr accounts with facebook but the game adminds told me that they cant. now.. im here to make a sugestion...

u know that exist  2 diferent players.. the people who plays the phone version and players who plays the PC version.

could add a option or update for the PC players to transfer our QR account to our binded facebook?

or..

could add a option to delete our characters to save our names and use it in a different account?
for example... it hurts but.... i could try to delete my character from the qr account and create the character again but in the Facebook account to still playing this game..

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2018-2-22 09:52:01 | Show the author posts only
i just want the option to delete our character is all :/
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules