Implement The Rank Gap System!!! To Lessen the Cheaters

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.4 Intermediate Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2018-9-12 09:24:32 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Implementing the Rank Gap System might help to minimize the cheaters, you ask me why? Understand this first!!!
First lets put this way: Overall Points = (Chicken Dinner points depending of the Tier Group) + (Number of Kills points) + (Number of Aids divided by 2)

Bronze and Silver Tier: Chicken Dinner points lets say 75 points
Chicken dinner give them the points of (75 points) + (numbers of kills) + (number of aids divided by 2)

Example: 75 points + 11kills + (8 aids/2)               Player got 11 kills and 8 aids
              75 points + 11 points + 4 points             = 90 points all (depends on kills and support/aids)

Bronze and Gold Tier: Chicken Dinner points let say 50 points
Chicken dinner give them the points of (50 points) + (numbers of kills) + (number of aids divided by 2)
Example: 50 points + 11kills + (8 aids/2)               Player got 11 kills and 8 aids
              50 points + 11 points + 4 points             = 65 points all (depends on kills and support/aids)

Bronze and Platinum Tier: Chicken Dinner points let say 25 points
Chicken dinner give them the points of (25 points) + (numbers of kills) + (number of aids divided by 2)
Example: 25 points + 11kills + (8 aids/2)               Player got 11 kills and 8 aids
              25 points + 11 points + 4 points             = 40 points all (depends on kills and support/aids)

Bronze and Diamond Tier: Chicken Dinner points let say 0 points
Chicken dinner give them the points of (0 points) + (numbers of kills) + (number of aids divided by 2)
Example: 0 points + 11kills + (8 aids/2)               Player got 11 kills and 8 aids
              0 points + 11 points + 4 points             = 15 points all (depends on kills and support/aids)

Bronze and GrandMaster Tier: Not Allowed already..

If Auto Add checked then find a way how to put them on the highest points base on their rank.
This is only for the Bronze Rank or Newly Created Account.
Silver, Gold , Platinum and Diamond Tier would not elaborate just give you an idea of the Rank Gap System.

You Gonna ask why Aiding Teams have points? Because if you will encounter a cheater then of course they knock you off or kill you instantly but if you have team with you, you have a chance of survival in sort they can aid you right? That is why number of Kills versus number of Aids. Cheaters Knock you off but your team can support you and they have points if you recieved aid. We all know that the more you knocked off the fast the Red Line Runs out.

But what if Knocked off is intentional? Like your team throwing you a granade, or blowing while you ride on a vehicle or you jump in the building again and again till you knock off , so this is considered as intentional. Lets put this in this way , team knocked you off deducted by 2 points same as if you knock off yourself by jumping on high structure or vehicle deducted by 1 point.

In this way we can deminish the Cheaters/Hackers to ruin the game. But still implement the banning system. Most of the newly created accounts are those cheaters/hackers so we can segregate them this way.

Percentage of Cheaters Rank:
Bronze        90%
Silver          85%
Gold            80%
Platinum    70%
Diamond    50%

That's what i observed!! Those who are not cheaters dont react :D

IF YOU FIND THIS MORE INTERESTING then Add some features or Idea to make this a GREAT GAME!!!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2018-9-12 10:37:02 | Show the author posts only
TL;DR nice thread, i want also to add a casual game that is seperated from ranked game that we have right now

Comments

lrenzoMark  Post time 2019-4-19 02:56
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.4 Intermediate Member

Credits
The Bench
 Author| Post time 2018-9-12 17:01:01 | Show the author posts only
Please post here also. We need to make a move before this game blown away. I think their developer also consider this. I want to add also a features on the Banning System. Right now its not fair to those who are a legit players who was banned but not using cheats. I was experience the said banned 3x already ; (2 consecutive 3days suspension and 1 day suspension) but i am a legit player who don't use cheat . Their anti hacked system who detect 3rd party program i think considered the other programs running on my computer. They should make a list what programs to be detected by their new improved anti hack system LOL so that we can close the application that was a conflict to the game itself but not so i think they based on the report system.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.5 Senior Member

Credits
The Floor
Post time 2018-9-12 17:14:15 | Show the author posts only
Effort! :D

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.5 Senior Member

Credits
5#
Post time 2018-9-12 17:59:20 | Show the author posts only
No one knows how point calculation do work. The actual "ranked system" does not seem to properly work, a few of my low tier friends have joined the same match as me even if we are on different teams.

Setting the hackers just into the low tier group will encourage new players to stop playing since they will start with a lot of hackers in their matches (like it is happening a lot in PC version, can't say the same for mobile version tho).

Regards the % of hackers, I can't really make an analysis to determine it.
As in example, 60 players on a match and 30 "suspected cheaters" that's 50%.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.4 Intermediate Member

Credits
6#
 Author| Post time 2018-9-12 20:02:12 | Show the author posts only
Plastilina replied at 2018-9-12 17:59
No one knows how point calculation do work. The actual "ranked system" does not seem to properly wor ...

It's just an example, i just want to highlight the Gap Ranking System. An me myself don't know how the points work. Just an Idea. I have also making an alternate way to get rid of this hackers / cheaters and i will make a new thread regarding about the Banning System proposal.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.4 Intermediate Member

Credits
7#
Post time 2018-9-12 20:17:57 | Show the author posts only
Up for this =))

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.4 Intermediate Member

Credits
8#
 Author| Post time 2018-9-12 21:09:51 | Show the author posts only
Up for this we can save the ROS community and the Game Itself.. but most of all we can save the NetEase pockets :D

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Elite Survivor

Credits
9#
Post time 2018-9-12 21:58:36 | Show the author posts only
please make group ranking in every match ..

Comments

Please unban me i don't cheat  Post time 2019-1-17 08:13

~Become an Elite Survivor!~ (click here)

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
10#
Post time 2018-9-13 03:57:20 | Show the author posts only
I don't think this will improve the game in any way. There's plenty of grand master hackers out there.

The only solution is an ACTUAL anti-hack software, not just some made up anti-hack measures netease shoves up the players-base' a**.

Comments

you are correct.. how can netease make a anti hack? if the owners are chinese who are known for hacking also..  Post time 2019-2-7 23:48
agreed  Details Reply Post time 2019-2-7 19:33
Reply Support 4 Not support 0

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules