Implement The Rank Gap System!!! To Lessen the Cheaters

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.4 Intermediate Member

Credits
51#
Post time 2019-6-16 23:03:31 | Show the author posts only
wew i just only realize just now that the master tier start from Master VI!! and im in Master 3 now hahahaha...what the egg too busy on grinding point not knowing about it...

Comments

I am at diamond 2 right now. Wew too long to grind points ah  Details Reply Post time 2019-6-17 04:26
AIMBOT/WALLHACK = BUGS/GLITCH
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.4 Intermediate Member

Credits
52#
 Author| Post time 2019-6-17 04:26:49 | Show the author posts only
halokhok replied at 2019-6-16 23:03
wew i just only realize just now that the master tier start from Master VI!! and im in Master 3 now  ...

I am at diamond 2 right now. Wew too long to grind points ah

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
53#
Post time 2019-6-17 05:20:30 | Show the author posts only
Please Back My Account
IGN:JohnharoldFromYT                                                                                                                                                                                                   ID:140199614                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    PC-Asia Im Not Cheater 1 year Im Not Cheat

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.4 Intermediate Member

Credits
54#
Post time 2019-6-17 05:25:20 | Show the author posts only
i dont why they add new tier on game for what??? to make us hard to grind points?? i don't care about grinding if they're doing something about the cheater..im playing straight 4 hours of solo mode while waiting for my friends, all game i played theres always a cheater! how can i grind point if the cheater ruining your game.. this game is already had a bad reputation, ignoring and letting cheaters roaming on every game it becoming worst.

Comments

What did you say? Are you sure of it? Cheaters is everywhere? Nah not on my experienced because i was impressed many players now had their skill developed and improved that is why you kept on yelling  Details Reply Post time 2019-6-17 16:36

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.4 Intermediate Member

Credits
55#
Post time 2019-6-17 16:36:17 | Show the author posts only
halokhok replied at 2019-6-17 05:25
i dont why they add new tier on game for what??? to make us hard to grind points?? i don't care abou ...

What did you say? Are you sure of it? Cheaters is everywhere? Nah not on my experienced because i was impressed many players now had their skill developed and improved that is why you kept on yelling about cheaters. Just admit that more players can play leveled on your skill in this current season and more seasons to come you have to be more careful , Please erase you signature man if you don't agree with me. CHEATER = No Skill, now less player using cheats and what did you expect? NO CHEAT = PRO right?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.4 Intermediate Member

Credits
56#
Post time 2019-6-17 16:46:21 | Show the author posts only
I admit that right now they can easily kill me in closed combat. but i dont see any malicious because of so many damage came from them especially body shots not head shot that 2 bullets can kill you instantly like what cheaters do. If you observed the damage then you know they are clean players and you notice that there so many players creeping on the ground not like before they dont afraid roaming because they had magic wand.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.4 Intermediate Member

Credits
57#
Post time 2019-6-18 08:29:26 | Show the author posts only
Edited by halokhok at 2019-6-18 08:41

dont lecture me of whatever, im not s2pid as you think you are, i know who use cheat or not, maybe your just an extra baggage in your team thats why you got killed instantly.. yes cheater are lessen now, why? because updates are coming and most of them are already grandmaster tier.. i am playing 16-18 hours a day and im in master 1 2star so dont tell me whos legit whos not, i video my spectate on a every player i spectate, so im sure if that player is cheater or not, so stop crying and protect this game cuz the game is already on its downfall. why not help the devs get rid of cheaters next update so that you can help on this community... v
one thing. im not afraid of whoever man, i play cuz i enjoy.. i also want to play with pros, i also killed pros many times, if theres i should be afraid of is that cheaters will once again rules this game one day and the game will become unplayable.. why should i afraid of a fair GAME??? if theres a VIP6-7-8 player on my game it making me fired up and hunt them.. thats how i play i never camp, always push and rush... afraid?? hahahahha!

why youre so affected of my signature??

Comments

nah just keep on crying on cheaters man, we already know they exists. but you claimed that almost in your game got cheaters? that is what i don't believed. Right now i am happy coz i experienced the f  Details Reply Post time 2019-6-18 21:35

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.4 Intermediate Member

Credits
58#
Post time 2019-6-18 21:35:12 | Show the author posts only
halokhok replied at 2019-6-18 08:29
dont lecture me of whatever, im not s2pid as you think you are, i know who use cheat or not, maybe y ...

nah just keep on crying on cheaters man, we already know they exists. but you claimed that almost in your game got cheaters? that is what i don't believed. Right now i am happy coz i experienced the fairness of the game. Why stay here if you insists of many cheaters go find another game which best suited of your taste. And get rid of the cheater is what i am doing all the time reporting player helping get rid of cheaters isnt it? I played the game since S0 till now and you?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.4 Intermediate Member

Credits
59#
Post time 2019-6-18 23:09:55 | Show the author posts only
what the F are you saying man..ever since this game was release i already start playing season ZERO it is..wow im crying for cheater?? really??your the one CRYING here man.. then ask everyone if the game is not infested with cheater since SEASON 8 started??? even YOUTUBER WHO CONTENT CREATOR OF THIS GAME, even mods here knows. does nobody tells you about it??? funny isnt it.. you play since season 0 and never encounter many cheater.. hah hah hah.. where in the world of rules of survival are you at.. i wont talk to you about fairness in the game cuz i already debate that on mods about fairness if you wont believe try ask them yourself on what season start that full of cheater..your just a ROS fanboi, if you really love the game observe everything on it and its community not just crying always and telling someone what to do... i wont go down to your level cuz you dont have what it takes for me to do that boi..

-extra baggage.. peace v
-respect to all mods.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.5 Senior Member

Credits
60#
Post time 2019-6-19 01:53:01 | Show the author posts only
Edited by ddev01 at 2019-6-19 01:55

I already mentioned this earlier, Rank gap system, Bronze can only party with silver, silver can party with gold and bronze, gold can party with silver and platinum, platinum can party with gold and diamond, diamond can party with platinum and master, master can party with diamond and grandmaster. That way they can control someopne who creates new account then boost other player using cheat when they reached silver tier. Many people keep doing this they create account make it silver rank and then  boost their grandmaster friends. If you implement this kind of system cheaters will be afraid to cheat cos playing higher rank needs a certain tier and this way it would be easy for you to monitor cheaters cos reports on higher tiers will be cut by 80% this way you can focus on diamond master grandmaster rank reports well.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules

Privacy Policy, Terms and Conditions
©1997-2017 NetEase, Inc.All Rights Reserved