Fearless fiord~Abondoned Island

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2018-10-2 20:44:53 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Untold Stories!
In-Game Name: •丹モ∨丹匕尺モメ•
Player ID: 162983962
Server: Mobile-Asia
Screenshot: -
                                                        FEARLESS FIORD~ABANDONED ISLAND

Fearless fiord doesn't have much of a backstory.its a 64 square km map,vaguely abondoned island full of guns and homes to loot.And you and 299 strangers are jumping off of a plane right into it.You're essentially jumping to your death.The parachute will ensure the fall doesn't kill you,but once youre down there,its you against the island.
               In year 1942 Fearless fiord has been found in the middle of the atlantic ocean,thus it discover when area 42 was missing.
               Area 42 was the fourth area and was a top secret U.S government.We all want to know what is hidden inside this mysterious base,Until i discover it had a nuclear test site,poison gases,airfield and a majestic base.
               And the reason why shipwreck cause this tragedy is when the WORLD WAR III happens when terrorist attack the vaguely abondoned island to know what is hidden inside this AREA 42 and also to claim this Identified island.Until Area 42 spread the poison gas or as we called the RADIATION to cause   why all people live here has been found "DEAD"

UNTIL FEARLESS FIORD KNOWN AS THE ABANDONED ISLAND

Sorry for my bad grammar
Peace☺

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
The Sofa
 Author| Post time 2018-10-4 17:35:28 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
Guys support me and like my story..thank you
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules

Privacy Policy, Terms and Conditions
©1997-2017 NetEase, Inc.All Rights Reserved