Mods/Devs/Staffs ROS Hear This

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.4 Intermediate Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2018-11-5 21:30:02 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Edited by Tr7Chicken™ at 2018-11-8 20:33

Filtering by the date account/s made how is it possible?Cheater can be filter this way. It is a mechanism.

1.) Newly created accounts only access the Normal Game. Where they can play all newly created accounts and those old accounts who want to join the game.
Normal Game (or name whatever you want) :
a.) Accounts less than 3 months from creation.
b.) Normal Badge/s in the profile pictures identify that an account is less than 3 months old.
c.) In-Game play, when a player's aim a Normal Badge player/s the "Crosshair turn Green" which signified that the player is a newly created account and thus be aware if he is a cheater or not.
P.S: Those who got banned will create again and again so they will stuck in this Mode.

2.) Average Game
a.) Accounts 3 months upto 6 months from creation.
b.) Average Badge/s is unlock. Which a certain player can play the Normal Game and Average Game of his choices.
c.) In-Game play, when a player's target an Average Badge player/s the "Crosshair turn Yellow" which signified that the player's is a legit or less cheater percentage. Giving the opportunity of the Aimer to pursue his target.
d.) If the Average Badge is unlocked a certain rewards like 1 or 2 (3 months time limited VIP guns) of his choices until he reach the another Badge.

3.) Premium Game
a.) Accounts 6 months and above.
b.) Premium Badge/s is unlock. Which a certain player can play all levels of his choices.
c.) In-Game play, when a player's target a Premium Badge player/s the "Crosshair turn Magenta" which signified that the player's is a legit and be aware of his target is an expert. Giving the opportunity of the Aimer to do his best at his target.
d.) If the Premium Badge is unlocked a certain rewards like one (permanent VIP gun) of his choice. This is the final rewards of those who dedicate their times and money of this game. Let the ROS game alive and fun again lesser cheaters and full of thrills a worth game of all times.
I own a computer cafe and to tell you, many of my gamers here got their VIP guns because of that 50 dias per day event. Before they cheat but when they got a VIP gun they stop. THats how to treasured their accounts. But i wont let them use cheat on my cafe they only do on the other comp shop because i had my AV active and 3rd party program cant run especially the cheats.

If you're worried about the match making then make it the same like what you did in the World Arena where there is a Countdown before the next fight happen and let the players register and through this only pure gamers are the participants and not filling with bot or newly created accounts. Because it is already filtered on the stages of game where you UNLOCK as a result better game and less cheaters encountered in Average and Premium Game.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Elite Survivor

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2018-11-5 22:30:18 | Show the author posts only
sir what software gamit nyo pangblock ng mga apps?

~Become an Elite Survivor!~ (click here)
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.4 Intermediate Member

Credits
The Bench
 Author| Post time 2018-11-5 23:09:48 | Show the author posts only
try mo process blocker

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.7 Gold Member

Credits
The Floor
Post time 2018-11-5 23:30:52 | Show the author posts only
Sounds great but I don't see it happening :(

Comments

And it will never be happening..  Details Reply Post time 2018-11-7 00:29
Still the idea looks great  Details Reply Post time 2018-11-6 11:10

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.4 Intermediate Member

Credits
5#
 Author| Post time 2018-11-6 00:39:41 | Show the author posts only
Hoping so., just give them an IDEA on how to counter the 3rd party software. The're developer is good but not good enough when it comes to mechanisms.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.4 Intermediate Member

Credits
6#
 Author| Post time 2018-11-6 09:20:14 | Show the author posts only
Hey mods out there want to see you opinions in regards of this mechanisms.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.4 Intermediate Member

Credits
7#
Post time 2018-11-6 11:10:33 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
Bozo98 replied at 2018-11-5 23:30
Sounds great but I don't see it happening :(

Still the idea looks great

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.4 Intermediate Member

Credits
8#
Post time 2018-11-6 14:10:32 | Show the author posts only
I like the idea of the crosshair changing color depending on the target. Anyways, it is not possible to determine if someone is cheating just by the account lifespan. I've reported cheaters that have an account more than 9 months old.
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.4 Intermediate Member

Credits
9#
 Author| Post time 2018-11-6 16:34:10 | Show the author posts only
But there is a report isn't it? so by the time a cheater been caught, he will start again. SO then if he cheat again he will create a new account which is   bring him on the lowest level and cannot harm the legit play game which is the average or premium game.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
10#
Post time 2018-11-6 17:44:26 | Show the author posts only
that is a great idea. separating the newly made accounts from the old ones are the best solution to solve cheaters on ROS, but the problem is! there are not enough players/account on the game to do this, they are already filling the match with bot just to make a match start. mostly they are separated by rank (bronze, silver, gold, platinum, diamond and grandmaster) when you play a newly created account, you start with bronze and play with other bronze rank. same goes to all rank up to Grandmaster rank. they are only filling up a match by importing from other rank. so i guess this wont happen even if all the players voted for this to be made. consider playing a newly created account playing with almost 90% bots roaming around. even new players will be disappointed to be encourage playing with cheaters on low ranked games.

Comments

you got your idea man but even now still the new players suffer the same fate will at least by filtering, those new players who are legit can overcome this and strive hard to reach for just a certain  Details Reply Post time 2018-11-6 17:57

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules

Privacy Policy, Terms and Conditions
©1997-2017 NetEase, Inc.All Rights Reserved