[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.5 Senior Member

Credits
461#
 Author| Post time 6 day(s) ago | Show the author posts only
Nexus_Gaming_HQ replied at 2018-12-6 00:36
Sorry man. Your account is your responsibility.

Once you got BANNED for CHEATING. It is not that easy for you to recover that ACCOUNT. Most likely you cannot get it back.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
462#
Post time 6 day(s) ago | Show the author posts only
Got a different experience though. I watched the guy who finished our whole squad from afar, then he went to our spot and he started other players from there, like he knows where they were. To cut the story short, we reported 'em and decided to play another game, moments after I got disconnected and the message appeared I was Ban Permanently? Like WOW! Instead of the other guy it was me who get banned.Like Seriously ROS? is that how the "anti-cheat" works?

Comments

Reason's why you BANNED PERMANENTLY. Reason why an account could get suspended (besides cheating) here's a list, please be advised that it could change at anytime; - Inappropriate language or Trash Ta  Details Reply Post time 6 day(s) ago
Check your loading screen first and see why you got BANNED. If you got BANNED for no reason then file for APPEAL.  Details Reply Post time 6 day(s) ago
but thx for ur advice bro i will left this game after i get my friends out of it 2  Post time 6 day(s) ago
and if u are not pro hack u get kick if he does not like u or u try to stop his joy u get kick if u don`t want him spoils the fun of playing for u , u get kick . wow . what a game ?  Post time 6 day(s) ago
for real o.o so ros is game of hackers build with hackers and played by hackers "hackers land" they must name it like that ...  Post time 6 day(s) ago
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
463#
Kwins3 replied at 2018-12-6 01:11
Got a different experience though. I watched the guy who finished our whole squad from afar, then he ...

I don't know man, I was too pumped with our second game cause of the cheater from the previous game then it surprises me that I was the one who got banned. I don't know what to do with this game anymore, I spend a lot of my time here. The bad thing is they falsely ban me right after I top up. :(

Comments

You are free to try another Game. ROS dev's are still figuring how to counter HACK TOOLS in game.  Details Reply Post time 6 day(s) ago

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
464#
i left my account open and i forgot to clear login data so someone opened it and they use cheat that i never do so please unbanned me

Comments

You ACCOUNT is your own responsibility.  Details Reply Post time 6 day(s) ago

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.5 Senior Member

Credits
465#
Got a different experience though. I watched the guy who finished our whole squad from afar, then he ...

Check your loading screen first and see why you got BANNED. If you got BANNED for no reason then file for APPEAL.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.5 Senior Member

Credits
466#
Kwins3 replied at 2018-12-6 01:35
I don't know man, I was too pumped with our second game cause of the cheater from the previous gam ...

You are free to try another Game. ROS dev's are still figuring how to counter HACK TOOLS in game.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.5 Senior Member

Credits
467#
wagonsfreak replied at 2018-12-6 01:43
i left my account open and i forgot to clear login data so someone opened it and they use cheat that ...

You ACCOUNT is your own responsibility.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.5 Senior Member

Credits
468#
DragonAMD replied at 2018-12-6 00:32
i`m really sorry for try to use hack program  can i get my account back pleas i learn my lesson , i` ...

For whatever your reasons have and even you used hack tools or not then the history of your game will speak it yourself. You knew it yourself on what is really happening to your account. It is unfair for other players and accounts who got banned from the same reason. So sorry for that one. Better create another account and dont use CHEATS anymore.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.5 Senior Member

Credits
469#
manderd replied at 2018-12-5 22:35
i sure it is false ban..

For whatever your reasons have and even you used hack tools or not then the history of your game will speak it yourself. You knew it yourself on what is really happening to your account. It is unfair for other players and accounts who got banned from the same reason. So sorry for that one. Better create another account and dont violate rules anymore.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.5 Senior Member

Credits
470#

Reason's why you BANNED PERMANENTLY. Reason why an account could get suspended (besides cheating) here's a list, please be advised that it could change at anytime;
- Inappropriate language or Trash Talking (chat/mic)
- Racism (chat/mic)
- Inappropriate Name, Inappropriate In-game name
- Inappropriate behavior (included but not limited to harass, sexual offense, insult others, encourage others to cheat, keep killing your teammates on purpose, etc)
- Explicit profile pictures
- Distributing illegal links, phishing websites
- Using third party softwares that can manipulate in-game data or resources- Advertising cheats/diamonds or any sort of illegal advantage.
- Bug exploit and Abusing Bugs to your advantage
- Diamonds refund.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules

Privacy Policy, Terms and Conditions
©1997-2017 NetEase, Inc.All Rights Reserved