How to contact ROS Staff?

Close [Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2018-3-1 00:17:10 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
I didnt received any replies from my emails!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.7 Gold Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2018-3-1 00:50:47 | Show the author posts only
Hello Survivor!

Please be patient as the staff team deals with countless emails per day!

If in a reasonable amount of time they have no responded, feel free to send them a reminder message.

Thank you!
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Bench
 Author| Post time 2018-3-1 03:45:18 | Show the author posts only
how to send reminder message?

Comments

You can remind them by replying to the e-mail you sent them.  Post time 2018-3-2 07:18
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Floor
Post time 2018-10-26 11:51:57 | Show the author posts only
Please Rules of survial give me my acc back im ZwiTTerHooDD i never use hack and you banned me for 10 days why???????????? please remove the baned and im big donator

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
5#
Post time 6 day(s) ago | Show the author posts only
username: macong10
PC Asia
Dec. 6, 2018
please unban my account...i did not do anything wrong...its just i got disconnected and i reconnect it and i got suspended?...please bring back my account...ban me for days but not permanently...i need justice...thank you in advance

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
6#
Post time 6 day(s) ago From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
Hi gm in ros. My character in Asia..was band permanent.. I don't no what to do I'm not a cheater.but wat happened.im so angry about this  anyone of this player it's so cheater.their all not band..but me not cheater was band permanently..plz..ineed to back my character..

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
7#
Handahoter replied at 2018-12-6 20:49
Hi gm in ros. My character in Asia..was band permanent.. I don't no what to do I'm not a cheater.but ...

My name in Ros is handshoter lvl 22 plz back my character

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Warned 8#
Hi gm in ros. My character in Asia..was band permanent.. I don't no what to do I'm not a cheater.but wat happened.im so angry about this  anyone of this player it's so cheater.their all not band..but me not cheater was band permanently..plz..ineed to back my character...my name in Ros is handshoter..lvl22

Comments

Moa
Hello Handahoter. Accounts are permanently suspended when suspicious account activity is discovered during a manual investigation. The reasons include, but are not limited to, use of unauthorized thi  Details Reply Post time 5 day(s) ago

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Moderator

Credits
9#
Post time 5 day(s) ago | Show the author posts only
Handahoter replied at 2018-12-6 20:51
Hi gm in ros. My character in Asia..was band permanent.. I don't no what to do I'm not a cheater.but ...

Hello Handahoter.

Accounts are permanently suspended when suspicious account activity is discovered during a manual investigation. The reasons include, but are not limited to, use of unauthorized third-party software or methods, such as cheats, hacks, modifications, scripts, plug-ins and automation software, to modify or manipulate the game or its functionality. This gains an unfair advantage over other players and is not supported by the game developers.
But if you feel that you are wrongfully suspended, feel free to appeal your ban in Ban Appeal (http://rulesofsurvival.16163.com ... ewthread&fid=46).  Following information is required:

- Username or user ID of the suspended account.
- The server the suspended account is part of.
- The date of the account suspension.

The suspended account will be carefully investigated. If suspicious account activity is discovered, the account will remain suspended in order to maintain a fair gaming environment for all players to enjoy. Otherwise, the account suspension will be lifted.

Be advised that this matter should be discussed privately with the RoS staff and not in public topics: please refrain from creating similar topics and posts in the future. Repeated failure to abide by this warning will be considered as trolling and we will therefore be forced to act accordingly, resulting in moderating measures being undertaken.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules

Privacy Policy, Terms and Conditions
©1997-2017 NetEase, Inc.All Rights Reserved