Jump to specified page
The Landlord
RoS Thanksgiving!
In-Game Name: ianGamingツ
Player ID: 161909042
Server: Steam
Entry:
Story 101 - Rules of Survival

First of all Happy 1st Anniversary to RULES OF SURVIVAL. I would like to congratulate every people who make this game and Im very thankful to know and to play this game.
So here we go ^_^ I played this game because of my friend said it to me at first I was like "Ow! This is a good game" and that was season 2 of Rules of Survival. Everyday I am excited to play this game because every time I played it feels like Im on the game and i really appreciate the effort of every people who stick to this game even though so many hackers are still living on this game. It was so sad to know that some people are not fair on playing this game. The excitement of this game was vanishing. But still I love this game and my friends are, We always play together and help each other the coordination we had and support each other is the biggest thing that we maid to this game. We play hard and have fun while playing this game. We learn how to interact to other people and we gain friends from other places and thank you for that. I hope this game will last forever and to continue to upgrade the and to make everyone happy. Thanks Rules of Survival and Happy 1st Anniversay.

Player ID:161909042
Server:Steam

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules

Privacy Policy, Terms and Conditions
©1997-2017 NetEase, Inc.All Rights Reserved