Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Time Leap
In-Game Name: Dzenky2
Player ID: 54494685
Server: Mobile-Europe
Entry:
Hello all, I am bringing to you my idea of what I would like to see in Rules of Survival in the coming year.

MAP IDEA: This type of gameplay would be fast, unique and dark. The map would consist of an area of 2x2KM with a Nuclear Reactor right in the middle of it whilst there are a couple of different sites, hills and a lake surrounding it. The map will only consist of nighttime action with a few spotlights and street lamps overhead for a little more viewing. It will not be nighttime like we currently have where you are limited how far you can see, this will only be nighttime fog and/or gaze which will set apart the pro and noob players. To play this map you are required to have and purchase a special gas mask, where if you do not have it you cannot enter the map as your player will die straight away. Or you can buy a 1-time purchase of the mask to play on the map once or buy the mask forever.

The costume concept is just a theory and idea on how you would use the special gas mask to enter the match, just like a diamond or gold mode. Also as you can see in the picture it is all military outfit which is another concept I had for some brand new skin's that the DEVs could implement into the game.

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT MY IDEA PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW.

Thank you.  

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
The Sofa
 Author| Post time 2018-11-23 03:12:25 | Show the author posts only
MY OTHER DESIGN THAT GOES A LONG WITH THIS !!!

http://rulesofsurvival.16163.com ... p;page=1#pid2275082
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules

Privacy Policy, Terms and Conditions
©1997-2017 NetEase, Inc.All Rights Reserved