Thankyou Rules of Survival !! <3

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2018-11-23 23:49:30 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
RoS Thanksgiving!
In-Game Name: AOA Je
Player ID: 118837011
Server: PC-Asia
Entry:
HAPPY 1ST ANNIVERSARY RULES OF SURVIVAL ! <3
I would like to thank the Devs and Mods who keep the game good and better
I know your sacrifices, i know what you've been through to get this far !
I know you guys are working hard day and night to give us a better game.

I will not wasting my entry just to diss about the hackers, i dont give a damn to those fools :)

It's been a year !!
Well' yeah ! it's been a year since the best Battle Royale Game Starts
and give us a new beggining to enjoy our time, killing our personal problems playing this,
making new friends you just met on game. Having a group so you could contact each other so easily

THERE'S A TONS OF REASON WHY I CHOOSE THIS GAME AND WHY I DONT QUIT IN THIS GAME.

"THIS GAME" you called was my "OTHER IDENTITY" for me
"THIS GAME" you called was my "DEAREST GAME" for me
"THIS GAME" you called was my "2ND TO MY BESTFRIEND" for me

For me, "THIS GAME" you called was "THE BEST OF ALL" I started playing this since beta, at first it wasn't that fun because you always encountered bots and sometimes it's easy to win :D without holding your breath.

I remember when the game has little by little having a lot of players, im getting serious while playing it, after the PC VERSION launch i stop playing it on my phone, i prefered playing it on pc because it's easy for me to control it. When the RULES OF SURVIVAL became infamous here in Philippines i make a group which now called Team AOA ( Ace of Angels ) I added all my friends in ros that i just met in game, we will start spreading our Clan name throughout manila but we failed. Become famous wasn't easy, so i think another way on how my TEAM will be known. I started streaming Ros on Twitch, Cube Tv, Bigo and NIMO Tv hoping to become fame. i got a lot of trust on my own skills and my team specially when raiding a squad we always won, sometimes we got caught by our enemies but we always learn from being defeated.  
PLAYING RULES OF SURVIVAL IS NOT ABOUT TO WIN ITS ABOUT TO COMMUNICATE AND TRUST, If you don't communicate well your team will lose, If you dont have trust on your team you better quit because you will lose again. DONT THINK ABOUT WINNING IN A GAME YOU BETTER TRUST TO WIN !!
SHOUTOUTS TO ALL FILIPINOS OUT THERE ! THAT STILL IN THIS GAME AND NEVER THINK TO QUIT ! I SALUTE YOU !

I swear not to quit playing this even my wife always kicking me because after work i always go to our PC to play, its a safe haven for me and stress reliever, if i got mad at work i just go home and killing enemies in game :D

Again, THANKS A LOT FOR BRINGING AND MAKING SUCH A BEAUTIFUL AND WONDERFUL GAME FOR US ! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY AND GODBLESS !! <3

- AOA Je
- PC Asia

Communicate Well and Trust your team!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2018-11-25 17:08:53 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
Hey budd !! you again haha !!
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Bench
Post time 2018-11-25 17:11:13 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
I remember when my friends and I playing this before we are like kids that learning how to write, we ddnt even know how to aim perfectly hahaa

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Floor
Post time 2018-11-25 17:12:55 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
Goodluck captain je

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
5#
Post time 2018-11-25 17:57:39 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
im lucky for having a cPtain like you senpai!!

Comments

aww thaanks  Details Reply Post time 2018-11-28 13:13

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
6#
 Author| Post time 2018-11-28 08:42:18 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
goodluck to the winners :) maybe I got to get rid of this one. I think this would not be pick to win by the devs. but im still hoping ;) thanks guys

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
7#
 Author| Post time 2018-11-28 13:13:03 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
BlackHole552 replied at 2018-11-25 17:57
im lucky for having a cPtain like you senpai!!

aww thaanks

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
8#
 Author| Post time 2018-11-29 07:51:10 | Show the author posts only

sure :) ssssssss

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
9#
Post time 2018-11-29 08:59:48 | Show the author posts only
Sure win hahaha

Comments

Salamat hahaha  Details Reply Post time 2018-11-29 20:13

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
10#
 Author| Post time 2018-11-29 20:13:38 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
Ph♫Tuazon replied at 2018-11-29 08:59
Sure win hahaha

Salamat hahaha

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules

Privacy Policy, Terms and Conditions
©1997-2017 NetEase, Inc.All Rights Reserved