ROS Thanksgiving Submission

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Elite Survivor

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2018-11-24 20:22:40 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
RoS Thanksgiving!
In-Game Name: NoItsElise
Player ID: 4739469
Server: Mobile-Asia
Entry: -
I’ve never really participated in any thanksgiving because it isn’t really an official thing in my country, but I’d like to take this moment to appreciate how much ROS has been, for this past year.

Before the popularity of battle royales, I came across ROS last year while scrolling through the App Store. I downloaded it and played it a couple of times but I felt that I didn’t really have much interest in the game, so I deleted.

A few months later this year, after everyone including people whom I know, started playing, I decided to give in and played with my friends. It was then I realised how fun and interesting the game was.

Ever since then, I never stopped playing ROS. Every day, I would come back home, invite friends and play ranked matches. Sometimes when we won, we would rejoice, often screaming “Victory!” through our phones. At other times, we would be disappointed and discouraged, unsure when will we get the next win.

Why was ROS such an important part of these past months of my life? Well, ROS helped me to make friends and get closer to the friends I’ve already known. I used to be just friends with a friend I know in real life, but ever since we started playing ROS together (for almost every single day), we grew closer, eventually sharing a friendship ever so close, he was someone like a brother to me. I think that if it wasn’t for ROS, we wouldn’t have really become really close friends. It was only because of ROS that it allowed me to have an additional study buddy (during the exam periods) too!

Besides nurturing and fostering close bonds with my friends, ROS was also my escape from reality. Sometimes when I get home from school after a long day, I would usually play a couple of rounds of ROS to take my woes away. It helped me to manage my stress levels during crucial periods such as national exams (which I just completed yesterday!).

I also vividly remembered when I took the game seriously and decided to purchase items in the game, I even became more addicted (in a good way) to the game and sometimes my friends and I would compete for the best outfit in the game. Not only that, we usually compete in games to get the most kills, or even just rant about how mad we get over the game (like people killing us with an M870 in one shot lol).

Overall, I’m really grateful for ROS for giving me the opportunity to make friends and be there in my life when I needed it. I think if it wasn’t for ROS, I wouldn’t have made many new friends or got closer to the ones I already knew. Honestly, a big thank you for creating this game and making all of this happen. Thank you to the staff, and everyone who worked so tirelessly to create, improve and make sure the game becomes diverse and interesting. Every single time there’s a new announcement, you guys never fail to amaze what you had to add or update in the game.

9F4FC94A-5A1E-4BE8-A5E0-FEB9082DEFE4.jpeg (148.8 KB, Downloads: 4)

9F4FC94A-5A1E-4BE8-A5E0-FEB9082DEFE4.jpeg

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Elite Survivor

Credits
The Sofa
 Author| Post time 2018-11-25 22:05:22 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
So basically the artwork was supposed to be a girl (which is me) hugging a fox that she cares and loves. The fox was suppose to represent the memories and moments in ROS since I love foxes.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
The Bench
Post time 2018-11-26 07:32:38 | Show the author posts only
Nice story pal! appreciated it!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
The Floor
Post time 2018-11-26 07:59:04 | Show the author posts only
Wow, this is very deep! +1 Support!

Comments

Thank you :)  Details Reply Post time 2018-11-26 22:24
☮☮☮DON'T MESS WITH ME, I HAVE THE POWER OF GOD AND ANIME ON MY SIDE☮☮☮

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Elite Survivor

Credits
5#
 Author| Post time 2018-11-26 22:24:25 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
PunishedSnake replied at 2018-11-26 07:59
Wow, this is very deep! +1 Support!

Thank you :)
Kind regards,
Elite Survivor

"Subscribe to Pewdiepie for 1 free lasagna"
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits