Register immediately
View: 73|Reply: 3
Print Prev. thread Next thread

have you guys planned to iphone 5S,6, 6S,6 plus?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 7 day(s) ago | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
keep on crashing on game RULES OF SURVIVAL. as we have already reported many time  you have time for new updates which we were happy about it but what we expect didn't came true like new skins and all its kinda nice and we appricate it  but we haven't  even had a chance to play 1 game properly or even to stay properly in lobby. i have been playing this game for nearly 9 month this is kinda dissapointing. i feel like i was wasting money (top-up)"_" °_° ##
Single Polls, Total 2 Users voted
100.00% (2)
0.00% (0)
Your User group have no permission to vote

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Moderator

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 7 day(s) ago | Show the author posts only
Hello there limbuni, we are aware of this issue and we are working on a fix. One of our Elites Survivors have provided more intel on this issue and was forwarded to the developers already.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Bench
 Author| Post time 6 day(s) ago From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
DosCaras replied at 2018-12-5 21:00
Hello there limbuni, we are aware of this issue and we are working on a fix. One of our Elites Survi ...

Hope u could do soon best wishes we are waiting patiently

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Floor
Post time 4 day(s) ago | Show the author posts only
Yes, I plan to buy an iPhone 6, since my old phone is no longer pulling. I even started a pocket notebook https://onplanners.com/planners/best-hourly-planners for comparing the characteristics of different phone models, but it’s not cool when in the middle of a game the technician starts to slow down. I hope that soon I will acquire and will enjoy the game to the fullest!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules

Privacy Policy, Terms and Conditions
©1997-2017 NetEase, Inc.All Rights Reserved