Register immediately
View: 10459|Reply: 113
Print Prev. thread Next thread

[Notice] Update Announcement (12/11~12/12)

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Landlord
Post time 2018-12-10 11:55:33 | Show all posts
I play in public computer shop where bunch of players playing ros and i saw them cheating ._. So i reported them and the result is! Tf they only got suspended for 3 days! They always cheat,they deserve to be permanently ban from the game! Even the top-up player in here are cheating :v I reported him too and hes not ban yet nor being monitored.
Also! I draw 1 time in the drake ._. I used 190 and won the Gun skin spark striker is the name i guess, and when i rush to my inventory its still lock! Wtf help dude! That bug is not great!

-GummyBear2000
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2018-12-10 11:56:00 | Show all posts
I play in public computer shop where bunch of players playing ros and i saw them cheating ._. So i reported them and the result is! Tf they only got suspended for 3 days! They always cheat,they deserve to be permanently ban from the game! Even the top-up player in here are cheating :v I reported him too and hes not ban yet nor being monitored.
Also! I draw 1 time in the drake ._. I used 190 and won the Gun skin spark striker is the name i guess, and when i rush to my inventory its still lock! Wtf help dude! That bug is not great!

-GummyBear2000

Comments

Dude Maybe Its a TRIAL gun ^_^ Go to You inventory and make sure to use it ^_^  Details Reply Post time 2018-12-24 16:20
Reply Support 2 Not support 0

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules