Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Prime Artist
In-Game Name: Slapsyoface
Player ID: 180536005
Server: PC-Asia
Entry:
Edited by Slapsyoface at 2018-12-18 21:55

Good day! This drawing were originally made by me :-) I know that it is too late to send my entry but let me explain first and hope for your kind consideration. I know that yesterday was the last day of submission. I wanted to send my entry in the last hours of the day because there are some extra points that I wanted to address in my work. When finishing my work (gun theme) I didnt notice that it was already 10PM. I dont have my own computer neither a smartphone, sadly. The net cafes nearby my house were already closed. I really, really, really wanted to join the event because drawing and art stuffs are my passion. I also wanted to win the event. But the sad truth is I cannot do it in the said time. I lost hope ;-( Dont really know what to do at that moment. Now, here I am, not some cocky boy who wanted to show my skills but a real person who just wanted a consideration from you guys. I knew that you guys are considerate enough :-) I am a newbie in the game and really loved it! ;-) I dont know what would I feel if I my entry would be accepted :-D Good bless! More power to you guys! :-)

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Sofa
 Author| Post time 2018-12-19 06:18:03 | Show the author posts only
Thank you guys! I really appreciate you! You dont know how glad I am :-D
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits