All i want for Christmas is ROS skins

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2018-12-22 08:15:14 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
ROS Christmas Wish
In-Game Name: KILLmEUtry
Player ID: 181120254
Server: PC-Asia
Image:
Edited by KillmeUTry at 2018-12-22 08:21

Dear RoSanta,
If possible for this ROS Christmas wish I would love to have al dream skins such as
1. A set of Gold Astrousnuts suite.
2. Pegasus Turbo
3. Spark Striker, AR 15 Soul Destroyer, or AN94-Old Moon ( It's could be any one of those )

All I want for Christmas this year is my dream skins that are I have listed above. I understand that's those skins are all the legendary one but please read until the end of why I want the skin. The main reason why I want the skins is that's I have been playing ROS for quite a few months already. However, I haven't had any chance of getting a dope or laundry skin at all. No to be boast but I could say that among all of my friends I'm one of the best ROS PC players, but still, since most of them are wealthy they could afford skins and getting diamonds, In the others hand I don't get much money at them, but what I do instance is I always try to pratic and improve my skill.

Meanwhile, the other reason of why I should get the skins is that instead of just play alone and, keep the secret of this wonderful battle royal game, I have introduced ROS to a few friends of mine, and after a few days they return to me and giving me really big thanks for introducing the games to them. Here's a short screenshot of me trying to convince my best friend and also introducing him to ROS a few days ago. Which the result turns out to be super great.

Note* this is only one of the few examples of how I have convinced my friends to ROS. There's more but I can't seem to find it

On the other hand, Me and a few friends of main, also online friends, and a few others Survivors had created a Facebook Group where we can call each other up to play as a duo, squad, or even fireteam. I thought that this is a really wonderful example of how can we create ROS gaming community to be full of joy, fun, and respect, by communicating with each other nicely throughout the group.

Lastly, I'm really looking forward to receiving the skins from RoSanta, even though the skins are expensive and almost seem to be really impossible to just give it away to some random dude, but I think I have cover all of the reason. And if the gift actually, possible, arrive. That's mean my dream is becoming true. But until then now I have to go and get that number one spot. CY@ ROSANTA.

More images Small image Big image
Image loading, please wait ...

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.4 Intermediate Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2018-12-23 08:25:00 | Show the author posts only
Wow your stats are very hmmff :) hehe

Comments

how to  Post time 2019-4-29 17:01
-KillerBrown21-
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Bench
Post time 2018-12-23 09:25:30 | Show the author posts only
haha i hope i have ah gift

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Floor
Post time 2018-12-23 10:32:27 | Show the author posts only
I Hope In Christmas I Got My Dream Skins Of Guns And Cars Such As
1.M14EBR SparkStriker
or
2.M4A1 Soul Feast
And For The last is
3.Super Nova

I Want All Of It But i Have To Choose One Skin

ThankYou All Of RULES OF SURVIVAL Staff And ADMINS

Merry Christmas!

And ThankYou For Creating ROS I LOVE IT!!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.5 Senior Member

Credits
5#
Post time 2018-12-25 02:21:35 | Show the author posts only
GOOD LUCK DUDE! I HOPE YOU GUYS CAN GET YOUR WISHES!
Sword Art Online l Yuuki Asuna

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules

Privacy Policy, Terms and Conditions
©1997-2017 NetEase, Inc.All Rights Reserved