Jump to specified page
The Landlord
ROS Christmas Wish
In-Game Name: FirstSh0tDead
Player ID: 165471350
Server: PC-Asia
Image:
Edited by FirstSh0tDead at 2018-12-25 07:02

Merry Christmas to all survivors and to the developer of the game.

My Christmas wish above is a supernova car skin. i've been dreaming of having that car skin and save money just to top-up, 4x . unfortunately i did not get the nova car skin, but i pull sakura smg skin which is i'm happy with. I also wish to have the M4A1 rifle skin Annihilator because it my favorite gun in the game. typically because of its power and its very minimal recoil when it is complete attachment.aside from M4A1 i also love to use the AKM in battle because of its power to deliver a kill, yes, the recoil is so much higher than any rifles but i have controlled the recoil of AKM and it is a powerful gun. lastly i wish to have a melee weapon specifically the rainbow hammer because i think the rainbow hammer gives me some sort of fun game it makes my gameplay more joyable than a regular chicken on hands. I know these skin will not make me a pro, but it is not my intention. I play Rules of Survival to enjoy not to be a better than anyone. playing with my cool skins and dies in the hands of cheaters still makes me happy rather than to be a cheater who has no mercy. Thats all i have to say.

Why I should Receive It:

I should Receive It because i've been playing Rules of Survival since Season 2, I played the game everyday after school until i can no longer open my eyes at night just to win a single match. I remember my first chicken dinner with my best friend and we were so happy because after 132 matches we finally had a win.. days and days pass my skills developed and i discover many strategies in the game, i even incounter hackers but i continue to play because my goal is to enjoy the game i don't care if the hackers kills me. I'm aware of hackers sometimes i killed one hacker with a shotgun and i was hype like " OMG, i killed superman!" damn. I spent my allowance in this game just to get my desired skin but i did not get my luck sometimes.I guess its true " YOU DON'T GET WHAT YOU WANT BUT YOU GET WHAT YOU NEED" Its coins.. Lol. My work above is 100% made by me using mix media, manual and digital.  I hope you guys appreciate my artwork. Now its Season 5 i'm still enjoying the game and i will continue to play and support the game and i think thats enough reason for me to receive what i wish for. anyways MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!! THANK YOU RULES OF SURVIVAL FOR MAKING ME HAPPY!

21.jpg (597.39 KB, Downloads: 91)

Soldier vs SuperSoldier

Soldier vs SuperSoldier

w33.jpg (785.45 KB, Downloads: 95)

My christmas Wish!

My christmas Wish!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Sofa