Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
ROS Christmas Wish
In-Game Name: jimmyneurons
Player ID: 180881669
Server: PC-Asia
Image:
Wish: There's no another chance with this previllege so i hope i can get a WILDBEAST skin!

Why I should Receive It?:

Dear RoS Santa,
       I've been playing Rules of Survival since Season 1 (with my main account).I never get a skin.Exclusive gun skin, or even some unique avatar skins or even some vehicle skin because i can't afford it.I really love playing RoS since i got released and i will consider myself as a fan. (lol)I teached so many kids here on our community on how to play RoS and im glad that most of them are Diamond ranker, Platinum, and some of them are Grandmasters now.I always help my friends to rank up (in a good way ofcourse).I've been a fan of this game and i love playing this game.Im really insecure on some of my friends because they have VIP skin, they have special distinction *cries internally* and me i only have freebies lmao.I've been playing this game for years already and i already met so many people in game or in real life because of this game.This game taught me to help others, and to be patient.It also helps me to became friendly and more social and i want to thank you for that.This is the only game that gave me happyness specially when times of pressure and stress. So please, grant my wish RoS Santa. Merry Christmas! and Happy Holidays.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2019-10-21 06:50:29 | Show the author posts only
pwed sa akin na po yan plsss
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits