The Landlord
ROS Christmas Wish
In-Game Name: xWqrrior
Player ID: 44423688
Server: PC-Europe
Image:
Edited by xWqrrior at 2018-12-28 10:45

❆Merry Christmas❆
Merry Christmas Survivor's And Developer's This Game improved and developed so much! Developer's are working hard for us,to have fun,We are big community for me we are Family i spend hour's and hour's, this game is part of my day`The Best  part when i relax and chill and Enjoy!~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~In-game Wishes~
I wish nova x1 and any amount of diamonds

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Real Wishes~
Survivor's and Developer's I wish you Merry Christmas with happiness,Christmas is not a time for celebration, but a state of mind. To cherish peace and kindness, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas,Christmas is The Gift of love fi
ll your heart with the warmth that is the closeness of your family, friends and loved ones I hope Santa is good to you this year because you only deserve the best,love you all
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

♢❂♢Reason's to select me♢❂♢

Dear ROSanta
Ros This Year Surprised us,As a survivor i love the game Enjoy every second of it,I remember when i first play ros i didn't know anything i was spending so many hours in the game trying to get better...After 1 year i can say i improved,I supported the game even in the worst times,Some friend's was hating me beacuse i was playing this game so much....But i didn't stop,my love for this game started to get bigger and i was spending more hours.This game started to build inside me love and happiness.I started to cumminicate with so many survivor's from all around the world,i inspired them and they inspired me,we was creating plan's for the game we wanted to stream the game  help the game more and more..Even if we didnt have the necessary computer's and mobile devices,we was trying the impossible for this game,some of my friend's didnt have money and i was spending money to top up and share the skin's with them to make them happy.
-xWqrrior

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                                                           ☞✯Merry Christmas Survivor's and Dev's We Are........Family✯☜
                                                                                                [Stay Creative and happy]

☃~THE END~☃

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2018-12-26 15:45:42 | Show the author posts only
Very good post! I wish this guy get his wishes. He is my friend, so everything he says isn't a lie. I wish he win! Good luck!
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
The Bench
 Author| Post time 2018-12-26 15:54:00 | Show the author posts only
Leogamer123 replied at 2018-12-26 15:45
Very good post! I wish this guy get his wishes. He is my friend, so everything he says isn't a lie.  ...

Thank you brother, <3

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Floor
Post time 2018-12-26 15:56:39 | Show the author posts only
Nice post. I hope you get your wish, and i know you are a very good player!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
5#
 Author| Post time 2018-12-26 16:04:06 | Show the author posts only
Thank you Brother <3

Use magic Report

Threads