Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
ROS Christmas Wish
In-Game Name: NoItsElise
Player ID: 4739469
Server: Mobile-Asia
Image:
As a player who has played this game since season 2, Ros has definitely created some memories with my friends.

Hold on- you might wonder what has the drawing got to do with my entry. Well, ever since I joined Ros and knew the existence of such forums events, I’ve been drawing a lot. And when I meant a lot, I really mean a lot. It also sparked creativity and originality within me, and has forced me to think out of the box sometimes. I wanted to draw the characters related to Christmas and can be found in game, but since that required way too much of my time and details, I decided to mix it a little and turn some costumes into my own (but of course, a simpler style too).

Moving on, I think I stand a chance to win because of what I’ve contirbuted to the community. I’ve helped countless players with their questions and problems in forums, caught copyrighted entries, reported threads that violates the forums, and responding to any dms I’ve received. In game, I would usually play and help my team, sometimes by aiding or guiding them what to do, what the strategy is, volunteer to be the sacrifice/ bait, and even quitting the game and losing 25 points because they quit unexpectedly. I think these are some selfless acts which rarely players would do. (This probably sounds like I’m selling myself out, which it is, since it’s about why I deserve to win anyways xD). Moreover when my friends want to receive feedback or criticism, I usually give them, such as how to improve or what clothes their characters should wear, etc. Because of the contributions and ros helping me to deepen my interest in art, I think I should be one of the few that wins the prizes.

So what do I want? Well, I hope for the AN94 Old Moon skin, a vehicle skin (which I don’t have, preferably a truck or suv skin. Not sure which want I want so it can be random. I don’t mind surprises since I love them haha), a Apophis Thompson gun skin, anddddd maybe loads of diamonds (like 6000 or 2 monthly passes). I mean, I’m going all big because why not lol

Well that’s it! Merry Christmas and have a great day to everyone!
Kind regards,
Elite Survivor

"Subscribe to Pewdiepie for 1 free lasagna"

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Moderator

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2018-12-26 21:23:38 | Show the author posts only
+  support mate ;)
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Bench
Post time 2019-1-11 09:07:08 | Show the author posts only
spyd3r00 Please unban my account SPT·Metalz 178605640 PC-Asia
Please I beg you, I don't use any hax, and I got banned for no days and for no reason. Please unban my account.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Floor
Post time 6 day(s) ago | Show the author posts only
unbanned my account
ECONAR
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report