Important Notice, Dec 30th

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Super Moderator

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2018-12-30 13:38:11 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Edited by Bullseye. at 2018-12-30 13:45

As many of you have noticed the increasing number of temporary bans in the past couple days - 7 days bans. This type of bans is not related to cheating, nor to being reported by a huge number of players. Mass-reports (or getting reported by a big number of players) has been disabled with the end of season 3 - start of season 4.

- Why did I receive a similar ban on my account?
The ban reason is simply bug abuse, or any sort of other in-game violation. If you have done a similar infraction in the past, or recently, you will be temporarily banned.

- Can I appeal and get my ban removed instantly?
Unfortunately that isn't possible. We do not accept appeals from temporary bans as they are always accurate and never random. (Just in case the ban was wrongfully given, we automatically and directly remove it within a few minutes). Similar types of bans are meant to be punishments to bug abusers, exploiters, violators, or any player that was able to gain an unfair advantage over other players by using any tricks. In any case, only permanent bans are eligible for appeals. This is why we kindly ask you to patiently wait until your ban period expires. Please abide by the rules at all times, and we will continue doing our best to maintain a fair gaming environement to our dear users.

* NOTE:
- Moderators are not responsible of your ban, therefore please remain respectful towards them at all times. They are doing their best to serve you, and serve the community.
- We spare no efforts to ban the cheaters that are ruining the game. That's why, please continue using the “reports” thread in order to report cheaters according to a specified template and with providing proof: http://rulesofsurvival.16163.com/forum.php?mod=post&action=newthread&fid=47

Thank you for your support and caring!

Discord: Bullseye#8200

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.7 Gold Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2018-12-30 22:43:16 | Show the author posts only
+1 Bullseye. ;)
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.5 Senior Member

Credits
The Bench
Post time 2018-12-31 00:27:37 | Show the author posts only
Yo bro, Can you be specific with "IN-GAME GLITCHES" Just so we will be aware what to avoid, because sometimes we are not aware if things are illegal since there are many glitches. What are these glitches so that we can avoid them?

Just the other day I got 24 hour suspension, Idk where from since I was playing DEATH RACE the entire day. I believe thre are no glitches in death race mode. So I have no idea where that suspension came from?

I just want more protection on my account since I dont want this to keep happening again, this was like the 7th time I got suspension, I have been following rules in-game so I really have no idea where these are coming from.

Thank you

Comments

We can't list the glitches as this would only offer the opportunity for others to use them - ending up getting banned as well. Anyways, any glitchs, that cause that abnormal activities are being detec  Details Reply Post time 2019-1-1 22:38
Reply Support 4 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Floor
Post time 2018-12-31 07:39:11 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
Be specified on reason om banning in game so the player can be aware and not to do it again of any bugs that they might encounter or atleast put what kind of violation they did on that matter  why they were banned its very confusing for players playing legit and not hacking why they got banned. And why is there an appeal button on temporary bans if its not possible to appeal? Go clear your things or it might be too late that some or most of the players no longer supports your game
Reply Support 3 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
5#
Post time 2018-12-31 07:39:11 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
Be specified on reason om banning in game so the player can be aware and not to do it again of any bugs that they might encounter or atleast put what kind of violation they did on that matter  why they were banned its very confusing for players playing legit and not hacking why they got banned. And why is there an appeal button on temporary bans if its not possible to appeal? Go clear your things or it might be too late that some or most of the players no longer supports your game
Reply Support 4 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
6#
Post time 2018-12-31 09:53:35 | Show the author posts only
Yeah, be more specific about banning because of your so called bugs/other reason to get banned. Bugs are in your game and it's not our fault to get in that situation that we get bugged! We, legit players get banned because of those bugs that we do not even know how the hell it happened/exist.
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
7#
Post time 2019-1-1 05:28:21 | Show the author posts only
"We do not accept appeals from temporary bans as they are always accurate and never random". Can you be specific what I've done to deserve this temporary ban. I play the game smoothly, no glitch at all. I'm rushing to kill 5 people to finish the christmas event (KILL 5 PEOPLE IN RANKED GAME 1 TIME). The first attempt of that mission, I got only 4 kill and nearly finish the mission but failed (I died to the last guy). I keep trying and at 4th/5th attempt, I manage to finish the mission and kill the 5th guy (which is a bot I think, the first 4 person are legit players). Then, exactly after I kill that bot, I got ban and logout from the game instantly. For 30++ minutes for each attempt, the banned really frustated me.  After 10 days ban the event will wipe out,, -_- and I can't claim the rewards anymore, be realistic please.
In-game name : artz77
ID : 114525026
Server : PC-Asia

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.5 Senior Member

Credits
8#
Post time 2019-1-1 11:49:15 | Show the author posts only
We all know ROS has a lot of glitches, especially when it comes to GRAPHICS, it would be nice if you guys would lay out all the things that are NOT ALLOWED in the game because we are also not aware, which ones are prohibited. Sometimes it looks like a given technique or style, please specify those things so we will be aware.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.7 Gold Member

Credits
9#
Post time 2019-1-1 22:38:45 | Show the author posts only
Oxandrolone replied at 2018-12-31 00:27
Yo bro, Can you be specific with "IN-GAME GLITCHES" Just so we will be aware what to avoid, because  ...

We can't list the glitches as this would only offer the opportunity for others to use them - ending up getting banned as well. Anyways, any glitchs, that cause that abnormal activities are being detected shouldn't be abused to prevent an temporary ban. Abnormal activities are such as: · Fast changing of coordinates of the player
· Possibility to go through hard objects
· Abnormal weapon values such as low recoil, higher damage etc.

Again: There'll be no more information given to percent that cheaters are using these information to bypass the anti cheat system.

Comments

wew labo naman nito  Post time 2019-6-22 19:30
awareness is better than being silence and if you would be specific then those legits player would avoid it. Just be reminded that there are some players with weekly and monthly pass activated in ther  Details Reply Post time 2019-1-5 02:42
As the super moderators says, once a players uses bug/s then he/she is going to be ban (not random) therefore, if we are aware of it so we can avoid that glitches. And then, once it used by player af  Details Reply Post time 2019-1-2 19:27
I understand but it would be nice also to know these actions since sometimes we do not know if these actions are still normal or prohibited. Anyways, what about glitches that are that are not done i  Details Reply Post time 2019-1-1 23:55
Life is good when we think it's good.
Life is bad when we don't think.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
10#
Post time 2019-1-1 23:14:14 | Show the author posts only
lol you banning permanent without reason...The Worse Anti Cheats i Encountered