Important Notice, Dec 30th

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.4 Intermediate Member

Credits
21#
Post time 2019-1-3 02:16:09 | Show the author posts only
How can I know if it is glitches/bugs or just legitimate part of the game? Like there are some parts of the water/river that you can pass through at high speed. Especially at graphics specifically rendering distance it will took some time to load(or do not load at all) far houses, rocks, trees, or any objects and you can actually see people hiding.  I don't know but I just feel every updates brings more bugs, glitches, lags than actual fixes.
3+6=9
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
22#
Post time 2019-1-3 02:36:01 | Show the author posts only
dear survivor; tips if you play rules of survival do not kill and became a bot so that the game will not ruin you hahahah thats the true survival game now on season 5 or 6 !
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
23#
Post time 2019-1-3 03:25:14 | Show the author posts only
i hope ros staff can fix these asap
Mali yon

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.5 Senior Member

Credits
24#
Post time 2019-1-3 07:12:28 | Show the author posts only
Finally some who can ever explain why does player are getting banned even without cheating <3
Sword Art Online l Yuuki Asuna

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Moderator

Credits
25#
Post time 2019-1-3 08:31:57 | Show the author posts only
Kuruchan replied at 2019-1-3 01:32
When u accidentaly glitch out ... it's considered that u abused glitch :(

It most likely won't get you banned if it's only once. The more times it happens the higher is the chance of getting banned.
Life is good when we think it's good.
Life is bad when we don't think.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
26#
Post time 2019-1-3 19:30:17 | Show the author posts only
Then Removed the appeal Button if you guys dont allow us to appeal and you guys wont do anything about it because its temporary suspension. Like we your customers asking you guys be specific what bugs or glitches you guys talking about. I put everything on high settings so you can see any small movements from far, so you call that a bug or glitches too? if you put your in game settings to balance mode the rendering is so slow and you can see other players position from far, so you call that we are glitching or playing unfair? its our fault its your settings. If the structures didn't render yet if the guy is on the second floor you can shoot him you can kill him and they will say you are cheating. so is it our fault??? NO its not our fault. Specially those players cant afford expensive or high end gaming rig. ITS NOT OUR FAULT. IF YOU THINK PEOPLE ARE USING BUGS THEN WHY NOT REMOVED THAT BUGS SO PEOPLE CANT USED IT LIKE YOU SAID ABUSING???? SO ALREADY KNOW THAT THERES A BUG THEN WHY DONT YOU GUYS DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT???? RATHER SUSPENDING PEOPLE OVER IT ITS OUR FAULT IN FIRST PLACE!!! WHY NOT FIX THE BUGS FIX THE SECURITY RATHER THAN KEEP MAKING A LOT OF USELESS SKINS!!!
Reply Support 2 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
27#
Post time 2019-1-3 20:21:38 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
Hello po im sorry po kung nag cheat ako hindi ko na po mauulit bigyan nyo po kao ng isang pag kakataon para mabawi ko yung account ko po sa rules of survival

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
28#
Post time 2019-1-3 22:01:10 | Show the author posts only
Lol, never encounter any bug or any issues in game, my 2 weeks old account gets banned. Very fair banning system hahaha.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
29#
Post time 2019-1-4 00:11:47 | Show the author posts only
i just bought training manual now maybe wont finish up to lvl 70 coz i've got banned 10days without any reason -_- tsk glitches/bugs are just part of the game i think there's no reason to be ban about that maybe some player with high IQ using it as an advantage

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
30#
Post time 2019-1-4 01:03:19 | Show the author posts only
ok tnx i dont understand i dont speak english i just transalate

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately