Jump to specified page
The Landlord
ROS Christmas Wish
In-Game Name: ᎮᎡᎧ☞✨Vali✨
Player ID: 91049645
Server: Mobile-America
Image:
Dear ROS,
Firstly, I'd like to thank you for an amazing year. The degree by which the game has improved since it's early days is an astonishing feat. Every Moderator, Elite Survivor, and another member of the ROS team have all been incredibly dedicated to making sure that ROS, as well as it's subsidiary branches (including the forum) remain a fun and inclusive environment for everyone. I cannot thank these kind people enough for all the work they have done this year. With that said, let's move on to my entry.

A few weeks ago, my wish would have been to join the Elite Survivors team, so I could more effectively help and improve the community. Now I can proudly say that I have joined the ROS Elite Survivors team, and am engaged in actively moderating the forum and improving the ROS environment. Again I cannot thank the mods enough for the opportunity they have given me.

My Wish is for a lvl 1 Warjeep truck skin, as well as 500+ diamonds. If that seems rather excessive, I would still be incredibly happy to receive 500 diamonds. Receiving this gift would really make my year.

I believe I should receive this gift for multiple reasons. Firstly, I am always kind and generous, and courteous in-game, both to my teammates and to other players. I know it's a competitive game, but there's no reason why players shouldn't be kind, even to players on other teams. My comic depicts a situation I encountered while playing duos, where I had nocked the partner of a player on another team, but she had nocked my partner. After a quick negotiation, (time was of the essence, as both nocked players were bleeding out) we decided to exchange hostages and get out of there. I think this is a great example of how being kind and courteous in game can make the game itself more fun. If we had simply killed the downed players, the game would have been less interesting, both for them, since they would be unable to play, and for the living players, as we would have lost our partners.  I think the example I have given is very different from the examples given by other players that I have seen. Many people entering the submission give reasons such as 'I gave my teammate meds' or 'I saved my teammate when they were down'. While I do these things as well, These are not (in my opinion) kind and selfless acts. These are actions that help you and your team win the game, which is in a player's best interest and is therefore not selfless. I think the example I illustrated in my comic greatly differs from the other examples because of this.

Another reason why I believe I should receive my wish is the fact that I am quite active on the forums, and am always ready to help someone with any kind of issue. Whether it is a player experiencing technical difficulties, a query about a contest, or any other question, I always do my best to answer it as well as possible. I have also been quite active in (almost) all the recent forum competitions, although I have yet to win a prize.

Finally, I believe I should receive my wish because of all the players I have recruited to ROS. I have been playing ROS since season 0, well before the release of other mobile battle royal games such as PUBG or Fortnite (games I do not play). I was the first among my friends and family to start playing ROS, and have convinced many people to play the game. I have directly convinced around 30 people to get the game, and I assume they invited some of their other friends as well.

Thank you for reading my submission, and to everyone on the forum, I wish you a belated Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Best wishes to everyone,
-ValiShati

P.s. sorry about the poor image quality on some of the pictures, I had to compress them for submission. If anyone wants to see the full HD images, pm me your details and I can send them to you.

Webp.net-compress-image (3).jpg (1.84 MB, Downloads: 0)

Webp.net-compress-image (3).jpg
-ValiShati
Member of Elite Survivors Team

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.4 Intermediate Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2018-12-30 21:27:10 | Show the author posts only
pixel art cartonize?

Comments

So yeah this wasn’t as simple as applying one filter, the final image you see is something that never existed in the game.  Details Reply Post time 2018-12-31 12:51
I used a lot of different techniques. The backgrounds are from scratch, with various reference photos I took. For the characters, I set up and positioned them in game, to get reference photos. Used qu  Details Reply Post time 2018-12-31 12:38
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
The Bench
Post time 2018-12-31 07:45:25 | Show the author posts only
Cool dude!, please supp my art too tnx. https://rulesofsurvival.16163.co ... d=569614&extra=

Comments

Looks like your post was removed, you might want to look into that,  Details Reply Post time 2018-12-31 13:42
Sugokunaikedo ī

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Elite Survivor

Credits
The Floor
 Author| Post time 2018-12-31 12:38:45 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
Zerocasabay replied at 2018-12-30 21:27
pixel art cartonize?

I used a lot of different techniques. The backgrounds are from scratch, with various reference photos I took. For the characters, I set up and positioned them in game, to get reference photos. Used quite a few different techniques on these as well. The final characters are mostly hand made (I took the heavily edited reference photos, applied the black lines, and recoloured them). The only real purpose for using reference photos for the characters was to get the proportions right (I can never seem to do that) and to save time.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Elite Survivor

Credits
5#
 Author| Post time 2018-12-31 12:51:42 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
Zerocasabay replied at 2018-12-30 21:27
pixel art cartonize?

So yeah this wasn’t as simple as applying one filter, the final image you see is something that never existed in the game.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Elite Survivor

Credits
6#
 Author| Post time 2018-12-31 13:42:46 | Show the author posts only

Looks like your post was removed, you might want to look into that.

Comments

Its still moderating, i think they got a lot of entries, but its okay ill wait..  Details Reply Post time 2019-1-1 10:01
-ValiShati

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Moderator

Credits
7#
Post time 2018-12-31 14:11:56 | Show the author posts only
+ support entry

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
8#
Post time 2018-12-31 20:02:43 | Show the author posts only
Goood luck bro. +support for me :)

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
9#
Post time 2019-1-1 10:01:16 | Show the author posts only
ValiShati replied at 2018-12-31 13:42
Looks like your post was removed, you might want to look into that.

Its still moderating, i think they got a lot of entries, but its okay ill wait..

Comments

Did you have anything in your entry that was not your original work (any clip art, including presents, Christmas trees, and Christmas decorations)? If you did, your entry would have been declined.  Details Reply Post time 2019-1-1 12:38
Sugokunaikedo ī

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Elite Survivor

Credits
10#
 Author| Post time 2019-1-1 12:38:59 | Show the author posts only
clydeclyde123 replied at 2019-1-1 10:01
Its still moderating, i think they got a lot of entries, but its okay ill wait..

Did you have anything in your entry that was not your original work (any clip art, including presents, Christmas trees, and Christmas decorations)? If you did, your entry would have been declined.
-ValiShati

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules

Privacy Policy, Terms and Conditions
©1997-2017 NetEase, Inc.All Rights Reserved