Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
ROS Christmas Wish
In-Game Name: ɢɢteacHεR
Player ID: 610933
Server: Steam
Image:
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year RoS Family, Staff and Developers!

I made this entry in a way that it will entail a brief story and a personal touch of my Rules of Survival Experience and Progress. I started out as an online gamer since I was 14 years old, that was way back 2004. I played through a lot of online games and had seen how it evolve through time. But none had captured me greatly as a game, other than Rules of Survival. In fact, I had left my Dota 2 life recently since I can't further divide my time from school work, family time, a time for my girlfriend and of course for myself wherein this online game and other hobby gets into. I discovered this game through my nephew who at first encourages me to play with him but at that time I wasn't into RoS since I never seen it in actual. However, when my nephew installed the game in my laptop and played it there, it was my first glimpse of what the game really is. I was astonish by the environment of the game, since I'm fond with games where trees and the natural environment are one of the main elements of the game. Apart from it, the objective of the game was something new and unique to me since I only played the casual RPG games and online strategy games, but this game was unique. The same night that my nephew introduced the game, I immediately created my own account and started playing. Funny as it seems, all i know that time was how to move directional buttons and picking up items. I wasn't that good in shooting through the use of mouse since the last time I played a shooting game was during the era of Counter Strike. Futhermore, I never give up understanding the game. I started by crouching all the time on any near house that I think is safe. Hence, I'm a scaredy cat in terms of playing. I have no intention to kill but rather hide and find an opportunity to kill an enemy -- A pure newbie of the game. Moreover, the fact that I keep playing the same means and strategy of dodging, hiding, and sneaking over it didn't stop me to try something new. And that to have the courage and learn marksmanship in the game. Within the first season I gained the grandmaster rank out of sweat, effort, and blood. It was the best 3 months of my gaming life. It seems that I found a hobby where I can develop friendship over my friends who played with the game and of course some quality time with my nephew whom I owe this experience after introducing the game to me. For the record, I was really jealous about the skins, guns and costume during the first season, wherein I think of it as something impossible to have since I had no idea how to purchase in-game items through dollars. Until one day, someone taught me how and that begins my addiction to purchase the items I want during the game. To be honest, me and my family are not as well-off compared to the other players or friends that I have. I was lucky enough to earn a job after I graduated education and aid my family with the expenses. Likewise, the only compensation I give for myself, is my online-gaming hobby which is for me the reason why my  sanity is still at phase and the source of my optimism in life. Furthermore, I land a job in a public institution where our income comes from. This income had been useful enough to sought out the necessities my family needs but as for me, I am happy buying something for my game more than new shoes, clothes or othe gadgets can offer -- I live a simple life as a gamer. In my short comic/story, i showed one of the experiences that inspires me to make this entry. And that was the time where I was truly inspired by the Black Ice set and the Nova Car skin. Believe it or not, I got several guns out of luck, none of which are purchased except for the event guns which are only offered for a limited-time. I so loved the Black Ice Set, that from the day it was released, I was inspired to save more than the savings I usually set aside in order for me to buy the exclusive items it offers. I spent 2 weeks and 3 days to try pushing my luck on having the Nova and the Black Ice Set, with only P 2000 as the savings I gain from that 2 weeks and 3 days of fasting (budgeting my meals)  which is equivalent to about $40 dollars in the game. So the day comes, that I was excited to try my luck, and luckily my P 2000 pave way to a bonus of 1,200 diamonds which extended my luck on pushing for the Nova and the Black Ice set. Using my own game chant, cheers from nephew, and of course some divine intervention although I know that God might seem to laugh at me that time asking for some blessing on an online game, I got the complete back packs (although I got multiple duplicates :(  ) , the legendary skin, but only 1 Black Ice Item, and zero nova to cherish. Apparently, I'm still happy with the result but there's this empty part of me that longs for those item. And despite that longingness that I feel for those item, I was happy and blessed to be accepted as an Elite Survivor a few couple of weeks before the release of the Black Ice Skin.
              Lastly, for my wish, I am asking for the 2 remaining Black Ice Set (the head and the pants)  if I only have an option to choose between the Nova or the said set since it would
appear that I demand too much if I ask for both.
              On the other hand, as for my reason on why I deserve to have this wish granted, all I can say is, I've been patronizing the game wholeheartedly not just as a gamer but as a person who finds happiness and elusiveness with the game. It gives me a sense of belongingness after my application as an Elite Survivor had paid off, like there's more about truly playing and serving the game well by having something you truly want in a form of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.

MATERIALS USED: SKETCH DRAWN BY HAND AND WAS LATER SCANNED. ADOBE PHOTOSHOP (for the coloring)
TIME ALLOTED: I made the sketch in 2 days but made the coloring and final touches in 1 day.

NOTE: My Player ID is using the Forum ID since it would give a "Date Format Incorrect" result when I use my actual ID in the game. ^_^

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.5 Senior Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2019-1-3 22:59:51 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
GG, definitely a winning wish
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Bench
Post time 2019-2-7 09:32:12 | Show the author posts only

i got ban without cheat please admin check my game list im not using any hacks.
please give my account back.
IGN: Eazziijeff
ID: 183947278
SERVER: PC ASIA
THANKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules

Privacy Policy, Terms and Conditions
©1997-2017 NetEase, Inc.All Rights Reserved