Dear Rosanta 10 reasons why my wish should be Grante

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.4 Intermediate Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2019-1-1 00:11:20 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
ROS Christmas Wish
In-Game Name: ☠☃Adam15✔®☠
Player ID: 180677781
Server: PC-Asia
Image:
Dear RoSanta I have only 1 wish and there are 10 reasons why my wish should be granted       

1>Dear RoSanta I open my eyes in battle royal games playing RoS  its my 1st and only battle royal game I have been playing RoS for the past 10 months know..

2>Dear RoSanta I play this game everyday 7 to 9 hours both mobile and spicily in PC and I make some good friends here.

3>Dear RoSanta for the past 10 months I never use hack..

4>Dear RoSanta every time I killed by a cheater I watch the whole match just to report that cheater sometimes it took me 15 minutes sometime 20 minutes and you know how hard it is
to watch and report a cheater just to bring justice to the game for others because I don't want others to fell my pain like when you are close to a win and a cheater kill you..

5>Dear RoSanta every time me and my team are close to a win and my teammates start killing each other I tell them not to do that and I am the only 1 in my team who revive  my knocked teammates so we can enjoy the win together..

6> Dear RoSanta I watch all your live streams and Share them with my FB friends and I never made rough comments like other bad players made..

7>Dear RoSanta I report my friends or my countrymen if they are using hack or posting bad comments in world chat or in team chat  because I want fair play for everyone and I don't allow them or my self to violent the policy of RoS community

8>Dear RoSanta I bring so many new players in the game just to get that bank robber set and you know how hard it is to complete that set some of them still playing some left and you know reason why they left..

9>Dear RoSanta everytime I matched with new players who are new to the game they don't know how to play I am the 1 who guide them and help them give them all tips and tell them everything about the game and if my other teammates knock the new players I revive them and tell my team not to do this because I want everyone to enjoy the game spicily the sweet win

10>Dear RoSanta I spend my money on the game not just to get skins but to support the dev so they made this game more good and better experience for everyone..

Dear RoSanta  there are more reasons then this why I love and play RULES OF SURVIVAL  but I make this post short so admin can read and post my entry in contest..

At the end my wish is I want (an94 biobluster gun skin).. I have been trying for the past 4 months to get this skin via daily spicily offers but I am unlucky there hope you grant my wish..

Note. I don't have skills like others to made a good post  but I have in game skills and I know all the rules to survive..

True Loyal Survivor Adam..
Hope you like it

Ign>??Adam15?®?
id>180677781
server>Pc-Asia

Rise Above Hate

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.4 Intermediate Member

Credits
The Sofa
 Author| Post time 2019-1-1 00:39:34 | Show the author posts only

i create this on such a short notice :( my 2 entrys got deletd 2 times in a week

Edited by MrAdam15 at 2019-1-1 22:43

hey thanks  Rainzel this is 3rd time my entry improved i dont know.. can win know this contest is my last hope to get an94 skin after 11 months in the game :(  :(  please tell that firebirds dont delete my entry again he is from europe i think he dont like asians xd just saying

Rise Above Hate
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Bench
Post time 2019-1-1 01:36:22 | Show the author posts only
hope you will get the bioblaster skin! you put too much effort! you deserve it.

Comments

thanks mate it means alot atlest someone know my pain bless you my friend. this contest is my last hope to get an94 skin :( others already copy my post lets see :)  Details Reply Post time 2019-1-1 22:25

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.4 Intermediate Member

Credits
The Floor
 Author| Post time 2019-1-1 22:25:13 | Show the author posts only
SHOOKYYY replied at 2019-1-1 01:36
hope you will get the bioblaster skin! you put too much effort! you deserve it.

thanks mate it means alot atlest someone know my pain bless you my friend. this contest is my last hope to get an94 skin :( others already copy my post lets see :)
Rise Above Hate

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.4 Intermediate Member

Credits
5#
 Author| Post time 2019-1-1 22:26:14 | Show the author posts only
11 months in the game lets see can i get an94 skin
Rise Above Hate

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.4 Intermediate Member

Credits
6#
 Author| Post time 2019-1-2 08:09:17 | Show the author posts only
Desperately waiting for the results
Rise Above Hate

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.4 Intermediate Member

Credits
7#
 Author| Post time 2019-1-2 08:50:13 | Show the author posts only
ONE MORE GUY COPY MY ENTRY BUT ITS OK I TRUST THE MODES THEY WILL DO JUSTICE
Rise Above Hate

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.4 Intermediate Member

Credits
8#
 Author| Post time 2019-1-3 01:01:51 | Show the author posts only
waiting for the results hope i win :)
Rise Above Hate

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.4 Intermediate Member

Credits
9#
 Author| Post time 2019-1-3 01:18:07 | Show the author posts only
I JUST WARN ALMOST  ALL THOSE GUYS WHO CREATE FAKE ACCOUNTS TO SUPPORT THERE WORK I WARN THEM THAT MODES KNOW EVERYTHING WHAT IS HAPPENING IN THE FORUMS ONLY  FOR JUSTICE FOR EVERYONE..

Rise Above Hate

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.4 Intermediate Member

Credits
10#
 Author| Post time 2019-1-3 01:24:37 | Show the author posts only
Edited by MrAdam15 at 2019-1-7 23:28

Our salvation taking
another high-life (Lip)