Best enjoying squad of ros

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2019-1-3 02:18:52 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only |View large image Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
New Year Blast
In-Game Name: ꧁༒•Bêñzåmïñ•༒꧂
Player ID: 69865904
Server: Mobile-Asia
Its been 1years that ros has been introduced. We r very happy playing ros with many friends from different and same country. And i also got good friends. Ros is superb. It has very beautiful and wonderful skins. We have been enjoying daily because of ros. And the most important thing i like in ros is we can be close to the person who is far from us. This gives a very good gaming experience. We were very happy playing ros. And making funny videos and. Many other funny stuff. Ros is such a wonderful game. Because of ros we got good company playing ros everytime. They started banning players. And the main thing is ros think for their gamers so they were granting gifts for every festival and events taking place. I never saw such a beautiful game in my life. Me and my friends are always with ros. U can also see those pics to understand how we enjoy ros. We r also promoting the game in social media. With some funny vidoes and dance videos. Such a wonderful game. And  thank u
Ros for giving us such a wonderful game.

Name:꧁༒•Bêñzåmïñ•༒꧂
Server:mobile Asia.
Id:69865904

Name:꧁༒マαηesh༒꧂
Id:32666631

Name:lonespartan
Id:69807852

Name:꧁༒•W@RR!☯️R•༒꧂
Server:mobile asia
Id:74770362.

More images Small image Big image
Image loading, please wait ...

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
The Sofa
 Author| Post time 2019-1-3 02:20:15 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
Check this out
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
The Bench
Post time 2019-1-8 03:29:16 | Show the author posts only
COOL SIR I SUPPORT THIS CAN YOU SUPPORT ON US THO :) http://rulesofsurvival.16163.com ... &extra=page%3D1
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules