[New] Survivor News #42, Jan. 4th

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Elite Survivor

Credits
11#
Post time 2019-1-4 22:24:01 | Show the author posts only
Well it seems that most of my Reported Cheaters have been partially Banned... Nice keep it up RoS Team!
Elite Survivor
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.5 Senior Member

Credits
12#
Post time 2019-1-5 01:07:39 | Show the author posts only
Great job DEVS, the game runs smoothly now without them, there's no pressure right now
Sword Art Online l Yuuki Asuna

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
13#
Post time 2019-1-5 03:01:53 | Show the author posts only
spyd3r00 replied at 2019-1-4 12:42
Its just okay, just provide the evidences that he/she used hack

Ok, I understand. Thank You For the Feedback.
DemonLight

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
14#
Post time 2019-1-5 05:24:32 | Show the author posts only
Thats nice?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.4 Intermediate Member

Credits
15#
Post time 2019-1-5 06:57:10 | Show the author posts only
well done keep it up good luck :)
Rise Above Hate

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
16#
Post time 2019-1-5 06:57:36 | Show the author posts only
Edited by senpaiscripted at 2019-1-5 06:58

please give chance in our account im not hacking we spend money in this game but ros banned me with out using cheat

IGN:SenpaiScripted

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
17#
Post time 2019-1-5 07:11:42 | Show the author posts only

I just want to report my friend because I have seen him using cheats and I won't tolerate that even it gives us high win rate but I don't know his ID all I know is his In Game Name which is "ZonE22" looking forward for him to be banned thank you

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
18#
Post time 2019-1-5 10:09:55 | Show the author posts only
Uhm, i just want to Report my neighboring Cafe, just a few blocks away from my house, he usese. Memoryhacker hack. i found the name of the hack from the right side of his screen, hes not the only one who was using it. i can't put his name here because its full of style and hard to remember, but ill try to bait him by adding me and give him some bait. like large packet of ticket.
I just can't accept the fact that these guys are destroying the game. i mean how precious the game was before and yeah, they use hacks and now all other players left including my best buds.
Please. take action about these banning. Because they taunted other players that its been almost a year since they started to use that hacks.
Make R.O.S Great Again.

Sincerly
DobeDobsGaming
žAlphaWarpigRB

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
19#
Post time 2019-1-5 10:10:33 | Show the author posts only
Uhm, i just want to Report my neighboring Cafe, just a few blocks away from my house, he usese. Memoryhacker hack. i found the name of the hack from the right side of his screen, hes not the only one who was using it. i can't put his name here because its full of style and hard to remember, but ill try to bait him by adding me and give him some bait. like large packet of ticket.
I just can't accept the fact that these guys are destroying the game. i mean how precious the game was before and yeah, they use hacks and now all other players left including my best buds.
Please. take action about these banning. Because they taunted other players that its been almost a year since they started to use that hacks.
Make R.O.S Great Again.

Sincerly
DobeDobsGaming
žAlphaWarpigRB

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
20#
Post time 2019-1-5 10:11:15 | Show the author posts only
Make R.O.S Great Again.

Sincerly
DobeDobsGaming
žAlphaWarpigRB

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules

Privacy Policy, Terms and Conditions
©1997-2017 NetEase, Inc.All Rights Reserved