[New] Survivor News #42, Jan. 4th

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
21#
Post time 2019-1-5 10:11:55 | Show the author posts only
Uhm, i just want to Report my neighboring Cafe, just a few blocks away from my house, he usese. Memoryhacker hack. i found the name of the hack from the right side of his screen, hes not the only one who was using it. i can't put his name here because its full of style and hard to remember, but ill try to bait him by adding me and give him some bait. like large packet of ticket.
I just can't accept the fact that these guys are destroying the game. i mean how precious the game was before and yeah, they use hacks and now all other players left including my best buds.
Please. take action about these banning. Because they taunted other players that its been almost a year since they started to use that hacks.
Make R.O.S Great Again.

Sincerly
DobeDobsGaming
žAlphaWarpigRB
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
22#
Post time 2019-1-5 14:06:27 | Show the author posts only
jasper.yeey replied at 2019-1-4 10:14
HI good evening sir. im a loyal player of RULES OF SURVIVAL (ROS) and my problem is my account is ba ...

Hi good morning. I have already submitted an appeal in 02/01 about my account being banned for 10 days but no admin or staff yet have make an action for me. I swear I never used third party software. The 10 days ban of course is harmless, however, I am currently grinding the training manual to max it up and my ban would definitely hurt my chance. Secondly, I have a monthly pass which of course 1/3 of the deal wased. So I think my 10 days ban is unjustly specially that I don't do cheating and is as far as I'm concern is following the Terms of Use and Policy. If not lifted after the ban, maybe compensate what I lost? That would be wonderful.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
23#
Post time 2019-1-6 10:08:44 | Show the author posts only
what about banning non cheaters what can you do about that?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
24#
Post time 2019-1-6 23:59:49 | Show the author posts only
what the heack! why you banned me its the reason im so log and i get banned? i spend money in that time that i banned
give me enough reason to get banned!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
25#
Post time 2019-1-7 01:24:25 | Show the author posts only
Is this list have ban players from device?  They should seperate the list of pc and mobile ban list.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
26#
Post time 2019-1-7 01:50:57 | Show the author posts only
Thats GOOD so that we have a fair game!!!!

IGN: Death Squad pc-asia

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
27#
Post time 2019-1-7 02:26:17 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
Please do ban this youtube channel. He's one of the people who make cheats and spread. Hoping for response ROS. https://youtu.be/3gwYGEaRPyk

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
28#
Post time 2019-1-7 02:54:54 | Show the author posts only
plz ban WILDHAMBLES he hacker

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
29#
Post time 2019-1-7 04:52:35 | Show the author posts only
Theres alot of cheaters . your anti-cheat isn't working at all :(

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
30#
Post time 2019-1-7 05:15:56 | Show the author posts only
you too much give tolerance like i report someone in game and got banned but not permanent and before 24h he got the account back and like that u talk not give tolerance? how we can friendship love and laughter if the cheater only banned less 24h.

dont stand up and say somethink with do nothink. just do somethink and fix issue,fix ur moderator at forum ( if they not to be bridge normal player to staff about report cheater) and dont give fake news at ur update.(like ban device that say both. pc and mobile but we not feel that)

if ur game still like this not long the game will be quiet. because 2020 i think asia internet cafe (Southeast Asia) no more mid end or low end pc.

every report we make that never got positive respon and never care about that. that true what happens in forum.

opinion? maybe but i think that truth.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules

Privacy Policy, Terms and Conditions
©1997-2017 NetEase, Inc.All Rights Reserved