give answer pls!

Close [Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
Warned The Landlord

i just log in my account after dinner then suddenly i got this message...why? i dont use any cheat nor do bug/glitch..why all of a sudden i have this??

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Moderator

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2019-1-9 07:33:50 | Show the author posts only
Hello

Currently we don't have any official information about this kind of suspension, it probably like temporary suspension, I advise you to contact our CS center by sending an e-mail to gamerulesofsurvival@service.netease.com.

Comments

moa can u tell the dev about this pls.. i baught laptop for my kid and i just got finish install ROS from out of curiosity then right now my account was ok on the laptop and how come on my pc its stil  Details Reply Post time 2019-1-10 08:35
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
The Bench
 Author| Post time 2019-1-9 07:37:21 | Show the author posts only
like i said i never use cheat nor bug/glitch cause i dont know how to glitch.. i just update this morning the game then i play like 6 hours then i stop and eat dinner then i login again my account and i receive that message after i login my account..as you can see on the image i have a "log in daily to claim gifts" on it which means i was login in game..

Comments

We are not the one to decide about that matter, even if you tell us you didn't use one, its up to the program to decide and the devs to review your case if you contact CS center. Please understand. :)  Details Reply Post time 2019-1-9 22:55

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.5 Senior Member

Credits
The Floor
Post time 2019-1-9 08:41:16 | Show the author posts only
Accounts are temporarily suspended as an automatic precautionary measure when the anti-cheat system detects unusual account activity. In such cases, accounts will be manually investigated and moderating measures undertaken accordingly. If suspicious account activity is discovered, the account will be permanently suspended in order to maintain a fair gaming environment for all players to enjoy. Otherwise, the account suspension will automatically be lifted after the specified duration.
Sword Art Online l Yuuki Asuna

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Moderator

Credits
5#
Post time 2019-1-9 09:01:47 | Show the author posts only
Hello Sir,

Just as how Miss Moa explained it to you, we don't have much information regarding the kind suspension you had experienced. But to ease something out, making a detailed explanation to the official NetEase email might somehow lead you to an explanation for the issue which was already given by Miss Moa again. Moreover, it is a temporary suspension sir, it is a matter of time and patience for you to have your account back, but I suggest to do the following as a precautionary measure to prevent it from happening again:

• Try to log-in on a different device that had not experience the issue you just had.
• Restart the PC or device that you plan to use
• Make a detailed repair before running "ros.exe"
• Check for intermittent connection if it is happening while you play
• Run your PC (if its PC) as administrator

It might not really be the actual fix you are looking for sir, but it can be a means to resolve some issues.

Sincerely,

teacH3R

RoS Moderation Team

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
6#
Post time 2019-1-9 09:23:55 | Show the author posts only
i think there is a problem in the automatic cheat detection, they just don't accept the fact that their program have issues and bugs or wrong and misinterpretation of data that the program received. today i also got banned, i only played today in deathrace mode for there are still many cheaters, my last game which was not finished yet, beacause i got banned before the game finish, i think had two or three consecutive quad kill after the last quad kill i immediately got banned, quad kill which is normal in death race if your luckily the last one fired the last killing bullets, which i think was misinterpreted by the autodetect cheat engine

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Elite Survivor

Credits
7#
Post time 2019-1-9 19:40:16 | Show the author posts only
hi sir @PHanonymousPH

I already contacted CS regarding to this issue.

Some abnormal data has been detected in your game account so the account is banned.  Thank you for your understanding.  

Comments

juncas18 how did you contact CS CENTER? and how they know that my account have some abnormal data on it?? i never told you on PM my account ign and server..whos account you told to CS center?? i dont  Details Reply Post time 2019-1-11 10:09

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
8#
Post time 2019-1-9 19:50:21 | Show the author posts only
Same as mine! and they said be patience? Fair gaming? Yah we play fair game but why our account got frozen for 3 days? and you think 3 days is just a minutes to wait? It's too long for us!
-----------------------
Chessy♕

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.4 Intermediate Member

Credits
9#
Post time 2019-1-9 19:55:25 | Show the author posts only
ROS now has so many issue like that.
F*CK*N HATE CHEATERS

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
10#
Post time 2019-1-9 21:30:02 | Show the author posts only
hahha yh like is there like iceberg in this game that would make our account froze?fair game???abnormal data? dont make me laugh

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules

Privacy Policy, Terms and Conditions
©1997-2017 NetEase, Inc.All Rights Reserved