Be aware of getting ban today!

Close [Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2019-1-10 02:39:45 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
as of today many players got banned due of nothing or we say not using cheats. guys ROS anti cheats system has AI AI things to detect cheaters. for me as a player please don't play if you got internet problem like pocketloss or highping, this will cause a temporary suspension. that AI AI things that they develop for anti cheats system is so strick. so if you read this, better play to complete your daily quest only, don't play a couple of hour or you will getting ban. seriously better don't play if you dont want to be ban hahaha!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.4 Intermediate Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2019-1-10 04:02:47 | Show the author posts only

Accounts are temporarily suspended as an automatic precautionary measure when the anti-cheat system detects unusual account activity. In such cases, accounts will be manually investigated and moderating measures undertaken accordingly. If suspicious account activity is discovered, the account will be permanently suspended in order to maintain a fair gaming environment for all players to enjoy. Otherwise, the account suspension will automatically be lifted after the specified duration.

Comments

Dude i just got banned hahahaha this news is Legit  Details Reply Post time 2019-1-11 09:15
Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai | Mai Sakurajima
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
The Bench
Post time 2019-1-10 04:08:10 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
This is unfair for people who bought monthly passes..

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
The Floor
Post time 2019-1-10 04:09:31 | Show the author posts only
Yah this is right just complete your daily mission and that's all or else your account will suspended for many days haha!
-----------------------
Chessy♕
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
5#
Post time 2019-1-10 04:10:44 | Show the author posts only
Everytime that i reach 12 kills in deathrace mode, i get Suspended?? what is happening ros?? its the 2nd time already. my account was suspended today and yesterday

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
6#
Post time 2019-1-10 04:12:28 | Show the author posts only
Yea every time I registered a new account it keeps getting banned for 3 days and I never cheat even once just wtf could be the reason to ban me, I got even a poor stats because I can compete with the cheaters, how can I make sure that my account will not get banned permanently after this suspension of 3 days this is literaly a fk up banning systeam

Comments

Try to play another PC dude because this AI AI thingy can detect any kind of software that lead as third party software that kind of problem is same as mine but and I just figure it out.  Details Reply Post time 2019-1-10 04:15

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
7#
Post time 2019-1-10 04:15:41 | Show the author posts only
NotYourKing replied at 2019-1-10 04:12
Yea every time I registered a new account it keeps getting banned for 3 days and I never cheat even  ...

Try to play another PC dude because this AI AI thingy can detect any kind of software that lead as third party software that kind of problem is same as mine but and I just figure it out.
-----------------------
Chessy♕

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
8#
Post time 2019-1-10 04:17:55 | Show the author posts only
Edited by €m° at 2019-1-10 04:19

That's exactly what I'm doing since yesterday.
just finishing training missions and logging off afterwardsbecause my other acct got suspended.
now I'm afraid to play LOL!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
9#
Post time 2019-1-10 04:20:29 | Show the author posts only
Admix replied at 2019-1-10 04:15
Try to play another PC dude because this AI AI thingy can detect any kind of software that lead as ...

I even tried playing on computer shop a clean computer shop where the cheats is strictly ban, and decided to create a new account and then after playing for a while I got banned for 3 days without a cheat or hack tool

Comments

impossible you got banned without using cheat avoid inject the cheat to your account onces inject the your account automatic you have already record that you use cheats cheats are getting info to yo  Details Reply Post time 2019-1-11 12:59

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
10#
Post time 2019-1-10 04:22:42 | Show the author posts only
same happend with me banned for prohibited behavior yesterday i spent for this game more than 60$

Comments

Hi there nooBko00. Were you banned temporarily, or permanently?  Details Reply Post time 2019-1-11 13:08

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules

Privacy Policy, Terms and Conditions
©1997-2017 NetEase, Inc.All Rights Reserved