pls help got ban for fast repair ros

Close [Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
Warned The Landlord
please review why i am ban suppose to play today and lobby is buggy when i click training manual the mission is bug when click back i won't go back to lobby tried it 3 times and dicided to repair ros after fast repair i got ban for 5 days? why? plss tell how is that bad behavior

IGN: JokErReX
PC-ASIA

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Elite Survivor

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2019-1-10 14:02:40 | Show the author posts only
Hello JokErReX,

If you have been suspended, I advise you to wait until the suspension ends. The punishment is irreversible.
It's a precaution. It is likely that your account has been suspected of cheating.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
The Bench
 Author| Post time 2019-1-10 14:44:21 | Show the author posts only
1st of all i didn't use cheat or any 3rd party programs i didn't even get to play 1 game cause lobby is bug click settings to adjust graphics after that i had to exit cause it wont get back to lobby then i recon click training manual to refresh some mission same thing happen all mission is bug cause all in same possition can't click back again had to recon tried it 3rd time same thing happen so i fast repaired ros after fast repaird and click play i had  no idea why i got suspended for 5 days i mean what the hell i didn't even get to play cause of bug how did i get suspected for cheating?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
The Floor
Post time 2019-1-10 18:28:17 | Show the author posts only
any program that will alter the ros files will considered as 3rd party program thus be aware that playing on clean computers or device will make you safe in the future. I played always on fearless map and kill 20 - 30 but i did'nt banned even many will reported you. They said most kills gets you banned but i want to try it and still i am able to play no suspension happened. BE LEGIT IF YOU DONT WANT TO POST YOUR CLAIM HERE , CLEAN YOUR PC OR DEVICE WITH 3rd PARTY SOFTWARE.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Elite Survivor

Credits
5#
Post time 2019-1-10 18:32:50 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
Good day JokErReX,

Based on your first post, you got a notice stating that you were banned for bad behavior?

There are quite a few reasons for account suspensions, and you, according to the last part of your first post, got banned for bad behavior.

The repair/training manual mission bug you mentioned might have just been coincidental. Your account was probably already being reviewed for bad behavior, and it just so happened that the suspension came into effect while you were doing this.

While you might have not been using hacks/bugs/cheats, bad behavior, being rude to players, trash talking, and having a generally hostile demeanor, is bannable.

I suggest you wait it out, and I hope that you learned something from this unwanted experience.

Thank you for your time and consideration,

ROS Forums Elite Survivor
crankusdankus

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
6#
 Author| Post time 2019-1-11 11:24:14 | Show the author posts only
yea i got ban for 7days bad behavior but after 7 days i play without using mic or chatting cursing players so why i get another 5 days of bad behavior

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
7#
Post time 2019-1-11 13:08:42 | Show the author posts only
beware of injecting cheat or third party program on your account because when you stop cheating it doesn't mean that your account is safe for banning cheats are getting info to your account this is all i know

Comments

been playing since season 1 never use any cheat or 3rd party programs and when i play i make sure i only ros is the only program running in my pc because cause it's not high spec as i mentioned i go t  Details Reply Post time 2019-1-11 14:02

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Elite Survivor

Credits
8#
Post time 2019-1-11 13:12:58 | Show the author posts only
How exactly did you try to repair ROS?

-ValiShati
Member of Elite Survivors Team

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
9#
 Author| Post time 2019-1-11 13:47:16 | Show the author posts only
then it auto verify and patch 300+ mb after patch when i click play i got ban for 5 days for bad behavior

2.png (270.68 KB, Downloads: 0)

2.png

1.png (963.87 KB, Downloads: 0)

1.png

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
10#
 Author| Post time 2019-1-11 14:02:08 | Show the author posts only
Immortalities3 replied at 2019-1-11 13:08
beware of injecting cheat or third party program on your account because when you stop cheating it d ...

been playing since season 1 never use any cheat or 3rd party programs and when i play i make sure i only ros is the only program running in my pc because cause it's not high spec as i mentioned i go to setting to low some graphics

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules

Privacy Policy, Terms and Conditions
©1997-2017 NetEase, Inc.All Rights Reserved