To ROS,Players,Hackers

Close [Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2019-1-10 19:49:17 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only |View large image Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
So far its going good I think, but there still many hackers..the aimbot is gone but the wall hack is still there but we can handle it..To all ROS player..stop using hacks specially players in Asia server like me..I'm mean come on what do you get from hacking any way?

When will you hacker stop? When the  game is gone?

Stop making hacks  !!!
Stop destroying  the game!!!!
How will you enjoy the game  when your hacking?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Elite Survivor

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2019-1-11 00:09:48 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
Good day taizkie,

While the anti cheat system has vastly improved, there are still those persistent ones who continue to mess up the game.

I completely agree with you and feel your pain, they absolutely ruin games and it boggles the mind, what kind of joy or satisfaction they get from cheating.

However, this is one of those problems that would require everyone to do their part, so that we may once again have a cheat free gaming environment.

If we all work together, and remain vigilant in the fight against cheaters/hackers, we can surely eradicate them in no time.

The smallest step, reporting cheaters, will make a huge difference if we all continue to do so.

Also, if any of your friends are using cheats or hacks, and if you can manage to convince them to stop cheating, that’ll make things even better for everybody. If, however, they refuse to stop using their cheat/hack, we would greatly appreciate it if you send a report on the appropriate page, so that they may be dealt with.

We won’t win this war against cheaters if we don’t work together, and as you all have noticed, we actually stand a chance now, to rid this game of cheaters, with the recent updates the game has set in place.

Thank you for your time and understanding,

ROS Forums Elite Survivor
crankusdankus
Reply Support 0 Not support 1

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.5 Senior Member

Credits
The Bench
Post time 2019-1-11 02:56:11 | Show the author posts only
i still encounter cheaters. shooting like hell.
F*CK*N HATE CHEATERS
IGN:༺Ri§K༻
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Floor
Post time 2019-1-11 03:40:39 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
The anti cheat is great as of today.. got many feedback from the server that is verified.. i hope this will continue.. The forum will be very active coz player that got banned will claim they dont cheat.. shame in them

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.4 Intermediate Member

Credits
5#
Post time 2019-1-11 04:09:11 | Show the author posts only
sadly but not too great ... maybe some of the report is from 2-3 months before they got verified ...  

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.4 Intermediate Member

Credits
6#
Post time 2019-1-11 04:22:43 | Show the author posts only
aimbot still in the game  one just killed me  hackers are still roaming

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
7#
Post time 2019-1-11 08:09:09 | Show the author posts only
Edited by WindGod at 2019-1-11 08:11

as i observe the game they are banning pc with account who use scan to login, once the device was banned (false or true), u cant create a character or play ros anymore on that pc cause it will continue to be froze for 3 days on whatever account you will login on that computer, in short it looks like a PC BAN, anyone who will login on that pc will receive a 3days frozen account each time you login, but if you login in another pc or laptop your account is ok and playable. thats what i think of this new proud system of them.. but i think this is not the solution weve been looking for, for example what if they device ban a legit player then this will happen to his account then, this is not permanent but this is good as permanent cause everytime you login your account will frozen for 3days. the bad news is you cant appeal on this kind of ban cause it is not permanent ban.. and cheaters are still in the game, aimbot are still in the game. i dont think this is a bug or something and this will keep continue until next update thats what i suspected..

Comments

Hey hi, so what if someone is playing in an internet cafe and the PC BAN happened? All the ROS players playing in that PC will get temp banned too? ROS cannot be played on that PC for 3 days?  Details Reply Post time 2019-1-11 08:29

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
8#
Post time 2019-1-11 08:29:30 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
WindGod replied at 2019-1-11 08:09
as i observe the game they are banning pc with account who use scan to login, once the device was ba ...

Hey hi, so what if someone is playing in an internet cafe and the PC BAN happened? All the ROS players playing in that PC will get temp banned too? ROS cannot be played on that PC for 3 days?

Comments

No, it will only affect the computer if it is a permanent ban (device ban).  Details Reply Post time 2019-1-15 16:55
IP banning were not yet implemented in the game  Details Reply Post time 2019-1-11 09:43

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
9#
Post time 2019-1-11 08:35:36 | Show the author posts only
oh yeah? can you see this?

cheat 2.png (653.92 KB, Downloads: 0)

cheat 2.png

Comments

is it a invisible skill? or whatsoever? hahaha  Details Reply Post time 2019-1-11 19:20

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
10#
Post time 2019-1-11 09:25:23 | Show the author posts only
Edited by WindGod at 2019-1-11 09:27
WindGod replied at 2019-1-11 08:09
as i observe the game they are banning pc with account who use scan to login, once the device was ba ...

that PC will frozen all account who will login in ros specifically just on that PC only, if its ip ban then all pc that link to the router will get temporary ban, bad case scenario ros will not run on ip's that have been banned by the game, i read other mods reply that this issue caused by their own AI system, so thats why i mention that this issue will continue untill another update, if you observe lately the rules stated that the appeal just only for "permanent ban" then suddenly all report are "temporary ban", then they are not accepting appeal for "temporary ban". is it a coincidence?? "temporary" suspended with no appeal then it also says that "you will just wait till the ban ends". in short if your account was frozen for 3days in every login then its good as permanent and the PC will never be playable to ros game, then you cant appeal cause its not a permanent ban. thats what i think, and hope that's just only a bug or glitch on their AI system..

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules

Privacy Policy, Terms and Conditions
©1997-2017 NetEase, Inc.All Rights Reserved