Register immediately
View: 39|Reply: 1
Print Prev. thread Next thread

Banning account without specific reason.

Close [Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2019-1-11 13:52:33 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Bugs & Problems
In-Game Name: ωαlкeяs●Kyohei
Player ID: 92509143
Server: PC-Asia
I've been ban yesterday almost 7 pm i guess but i don't use cheats or any violation that i made for having a reason to be ban :> please change your banning system coz it really sucks :> too many legit player quitting playing ros because of this issue :> please unban my account immediately thanks ^^

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Moderator

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2019-1-11 14:56:38 | Show the author posts only
Good afternoon,
Accounts are suspended as an automatic precautionary measure when the anti-cheat system detects unusual account activity or when suspicious account activity is discovered during a manual investigation.

If you think that your account was wrongfully banned, act how it is given below.

If your account has been banned permanently (device ban)you can submit a ban appeal here: http://rulesofsurvival.16163.com/forum.php?mod=forumdisplay&fid=46

The following information is required:
•Username or user ID of the suspended account.
•The server the suspended account is part of.
•The date of the account suspension.

The suspended account will be carefully investigated. If suspicious account activity is discovered, the account will remain permanently suspended in order to maintain a fair gaming environment for all players to enjoy. Otherwise, the account suspension will be lifted.

If your account has been banned temporarily, kindly wait until the ban period is over as the process of your ban appeal may take longer than your ban period.

Please don't create similar threads containing discussion of in-game violations as it is a violation of the forum rules. Further violation may cause adequate moderation actions.

Kind regards,
Firebird
RoS Moderation Team

Sapere Aude! [Latin]
Dare to think for yourself!
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules

Privacy Policy, Terms and Conditions
©1997-2017 NetEase, Inc.All Rights Reserved