Register immediately
Author: eins628
Print Prev. thread Next thread

[New] RoS Prime Creator 2.0!! Get Monthly Rewards!

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
71#
Post time 2019-3-14 09:18:26 | Show the author posts only
xXHunterAeXx replied at 2019-2-17 05:19
Hello darrsmacad,

I encouraging you to please kindly visit our Ban Appeals so the Staffs/Team c ...

Please unbanned my account I got Banned and I can't open it One month Ago Please unbanned my account I Really Miss my account I need to open it from now on.

Comments

Hello darrsmacad, I encouraging you to please kindly visit our Ban Appeals so the Staffs/Team can process your Banned Account. This is the proper way to Report your Ban/Suspension, If you think y  Details Reply Post time 2019-3-15 05:00
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Elite Survivor

Credits
72#
Post time 2019-3-15 05:00:41 | Show the author posts only
darrsmacad replied at 2019-3-14 09:18
Please unbanned my account I got Banned and I can't open it One month Ago Please unbanned my accou ...

Hello darrsmacad,

I encouraging you to please kindly visit our Ban Appeals so the Staffs/Team can process your Banned Account. This is the proper way to Report your Ban/Suspension, If you think you've been mistakenly Banned, then feel free to do Ban Appeals or, You want more information regarding this issue then make a Report Threads at Bugs & Problems. Thank you for understanding.

Link here:>>> https://survey.163.com/htmls/crqfg1/paper.html

Please be reminded that only 1 month & Permanently Banned are eligible for Ban Appeals.
Suspension/Banned for Hours, 1-10 Days are not eligible, it means you need to wait until you suspension lifted.

-Sincerely
Elite Survivor Xhunter
Elite Survivor

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
73#
Post time 2019-3-15 08:33:04 | Show the author posts only
ID: 77262545
Name: JustCallMeBryan
Server: PC-ASIA

(February 28, 2019) I do not use cheats in ROS. I kept my account I do not know why im banned I have a proof video, sometimes im live in facebook (casilacrbsmith )that’s my account go to my timeline I don’t know why they saying im cheater actually that’s my skills and i can get along with them.

I know you know that you’re create the cheats and you're selling it for the sake of money and we're not perfect if you want to stop the CHEAT and you delete it otherwise I hope you even protect your game with many who quit ROS because of Cheats.

there is no proof of the video that we are cheater’s, im telling the truth I think you’re based on the reports and no evidence if we are cheaters or not, can I suggest can you add a system like DOTA with match ID and Replay so that you can see the cheaters and true gamers, and many People are reporting even if it is not true cheaters.

If I do not go back to my account, it's okay and I'm not even a cheater I know myself that Im a true gamer not a cancer cheater, there are many Groups Chat and Rules of Survival page most of the Group Chat and the Page they are banned even if they did not cheat. Im not a cheater, im a pure gamer please go to my facebook in a timeline I have proof video im not be my famous but please RESPECT my post or send to my email: casilacsmith0912@gmail.com your concerns I’ll be waiting.

casilacrb

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
74#
Post time 2019-3-16 03:43:09 | Show the author posts only
This is good to all youtubers.
Prophecy/Gaming

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
75#
Post time 2019-3-21 08:53:43 | Show the author posts only
i dont using hax because i spend alot of my money i dont want my acccount to banned then i dont using any hax but i got banned

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
76#
Post time 2019-3-22 18:05:29 | Show the author posts only
PLAECE back MY account i promise i will not using cheat sorr...

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
77#
Post time 2019-3-22 23:59:14 | Show the author posts only
Dongt Feeling GodLike

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
78#
Post time 2019-3-24 16:27:41 | Show the author posts only

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
79#
Post time 2019-3-25 05:00:25 | Show the author posts only
        PLACE BACK MY ACCUONT PROMISE I WILL NOT DO IT AGAIN SORRY FOR USING CHEAT SORRY

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules

Privacy Policy, Terms and Conditions
©1997-2017 NetEase, Inc.All Rights Reserved