R.O.S PROBLEMS, BUGS, AND MISTAKES!

Close [Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
Warned The Landlord
Post time 6 day(s) ago From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Bugs & Problems
In-Game Name: ☆Achilles☆
Player ID: 28435588
Server: Mobile-Asia
Let me get this straight. First is the game problem:
1) Unlike PUBG(I DON'T CARE IF IM COMPARING YOU WITH OTHER GAMES BUT THIS IS FOR THE SAKE OF YOUR PLAYERS!) that are completely OPTIMIZED where the game renders fast EVERYTIME especially when using scope. You can even see players that are far away from you even if it looks like a small figure or even dot are moving or running. HOWEVER, ROS has a complete OPPOSITE. I started ROS in 2017 which the game was newly released and it is acceptable that it still has bugs and problems since its new. But instead of improving the gameplay or more importantly try to optimize the game you guys just focus on making new clothes, events, emotes and many more that does not help with the optimization of the game! Most of the time the rendering is very slow when i use a long distance scopw oe even sometimes it does not even render at all! This is why i cant see other players!
2)The game seemed to be very heavy despite of me using a high spec phone! Most of the time the game looks laggy eventhough i have a strong internet connection!
3)Too focused on improving the graphics but ignoring the optimization of the game! SORRY, FOR BEING REPITATIVE BUT THIS IS THE TRUTH!
4))That death race mode is unbalanced!
-I have a lot to complain but this should be the important ones. Think the others yourselves developers!

Second, the game bugs:
1)LET ME BE FRANK.... THIS GAME HAS A LOT OF BUGS!!!
2)For example, the fence is made to hide someone or take cover. HOWEVER, players can just past through the fence even without jumping but just by walking through it! In order words, players became a ghost by walking through the fence!
-Too many bugs that i cant even think of any to describe... You guys said you fixed it but in the end the bug still remains and some more bugs begin to appear...

Third, YOUR MISTAKES:
1)BANNING PLAYERS THAT IS NOT EVEN CHEATING IS AN UNFORGIVABLE ACTION! You accused players for cheating just because other players reported them cheating but the truth is they did nor cheat. Im sure players are irritated and unsatisfied getting killed by a stronger player which ended up them to report the players that killed them just because of discontentment.
2)BANNING INNOCENT PLAYERS THAT WERE AUTO MATCHED WITH CHEATERS! This happens to me and my friend today! We just started to have the motivation to play back ROS since we plaued PUBG after it was released. Then when we were playing death match suddenly me and mu friend got killed and a warning of being accused of cheating appear! Whats more irritating is that you force us to write a letter of appeal eventhough we did not cheat! You made us look like we did!
3)BANNING INNOCENT PLAYERS THAT SPENT MONEY TO BUY IN-GAME PURCHASE SUCH AS DIAMONDS! Since i was accused of cheating today so im gonna get this straight... What will you do if you did permanently ban my account which i spent my money on buying genuine ROS diamonds? First, will you refund my money back im exchange of banning my account permanently? If this is the case, then it is more acceptable since we still get our money back. OR second, you just ban my account without caring how much i spent to buy diamonds and will never refund it? If this is your answer then you guys are just a criminal who takes money for profit and without benefitting your customers!
-Since i said a piece of this on my letter of appeal and you guys did cancel my account suspen, im sure this is because of fear and guilty. Please examine throughly before banning! This really dramatically affects players who got ban but actually innocent!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Moderator

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 6 day(s) ago | Show the author posts only
Good afternoon,
I understand that you are frustrated. I'll forward your matter regarding to the optimization issues.

However, regarding to the 'wrong' bans and ban appeals:
· We've got statistics showing that in average 90% of the people appealing their accounts in the forum were really cheating or otherwise gaining an unfair advantage such as the the abuse of bugs.
· I say that really often, BUT it would be completely unfair if players paying a lot money into the game will be threatened else as other players. Imagine, that they're two players.
The first one is Player A, the other one Player B. Player A played since a year and never used cheats, but he also hasn't payed anything into the game. Anyways, he loves his account, I mean it is a year old already.
Then there is Player B, playing since a month and also never used cheats, but he payed a lot into the game. So Player B might also love his account, because he payed much money to get his account to the current state. Now imagine, both accounts are banned permanently. If Netease was following your ideology, Netease would investigate Player B's Account but never Player A's account, even though both accounts do have a high value for both players.
· Also, who forces you to play with an auto-add teammate? You can also turn it off easily, in most cases the players are pretty bad.
· How do we make you looking like someone who's actually cheating, if we only ask you to create a ban appeal form, giving your account information, so that the Netease staff can investigate your account? You should be thankful that there's such a feature, because there are many games out there where you can't appeal a ban.
· Regarding to the refund - Why the hell should Netease give someone his money back if it wasn't confirmed that the player didn't use cheats? It's like saying: "Okay, I cheated, now I'm banned, now give me my money back!" You maybe didn't use cheats or similar, but the Netease staff couldn't know if you did unless they investigate your account data. In total: Refunds are not possible, you also agreed to a proper point in the terms and conditions.
· Just two things I'd like to point out as you're new on the forum:
1) Opening discussions about in-game violations and their punishment is a violation of the forum rules, that's why your forum account will be warned and the thread closed.
2) You used the old ban appeal form, please use our new one: https://survey.163.com/htmls/crqfg1/paper.html

I hope I enlightened you somehow, it took me a while to write this post.

Kind regards,
Firebird
RoS Moderation Team
Life is good when we think it's good.
Life is bad when we don't think.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules

Privacy Policy, Terms and Conditions
©1997-2017 NetEase, Inc.All Rights Reserved