Lean Locked

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2018-3-20 05:32:18 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Have you ever played an intense game on ROS? And you tried to lean when all of the sudden the GUI "Lean Locked" appears? And it blocks your sight of enemy and you wouldn't be able to aim the enemy properly because it's being blocked by the GUI? Yes it's very annoying.

The GUI must appear in some areas that won't really affect the gameplay. And it's surely it must not be on the center.

This just happened recently and I lost an intense game.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2020-3-15 13:26:22 | Show the author posts only
That's it, only hacker, lean is not lock, so you can report them, when you found sth not properly
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Bench
Post time 2020-3-15 13:30:03 | Show the author posts only
and they win a reward too, I think a lot of people reporting about this. But the ros teams is dead, they don't care about it, and they gave the reward to them also. although we report them, it not reachable to the ros teams because they have anti-report plug in

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Floor
Post time 2020-3-26 05:09:07 | Show the author posts only
Edited by EstherGonzalez at 2020-3-27 04:21
and they win a reward too, I think a lot of people reporting about this. But the ros teams is dead, they don't care about mcdvoice login , and they gave the reward to them also. although we report them, it not reachable to the ros teams because they have anti-report plug in

ya that is right

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules