View: 96|Reply: 14
Print Prev. thread Next thread

Firearm Skins in Advanced Tickets

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
We can get AR15 Soul Seeker(then Destroyer) with the blink set. How bout if we can get AKM-Hellfire with Hell's General set? like having it draw 50x guarantess the firearm skin, making use of those old and somehow forgotten firearm skins.

*Can I get Lyra and Altair if I draw Mars and Venus advanced supply?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.4 Intermediate Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 6 day(s) ago | Show the author posts only
I think that would be unfair to those who already got those gun skin. IMO, they should release a new gun skin in a new looks supply.
3+6=9
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Elite Survivor

Credits
The Bench
Post time 4 day(s) ago | Show the author posts only
Hi binaryfission

Do not worry,
This may be included in the next suppreme supply/Adv supply
The Blink set proves that its famous among players
and maybe there will be another one of this

All the love xoxo, MW

Comments

its popular because you can get the set using advance tickets including the weapon, in which you can receive tons during the end of the season and the season ends every 60 days = 2 months and 3 days o  Details Reply Post time 4 day(s) ago
BE AN INSPIRATION TO EVERY GENERATION

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.4 Intermediate Member

Credits
The Floor
MisterWho replied at 2019-4-14 10:08
Hi binaryfission

Do not worry,

its popular because you can get the set using advance tickets including the weapon, in which you can receive tons during the end of the season and the season ends every 60 days = 2 months and 3 days or just 2 months
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Elite Survivor

Credits
5#
bloodhound098 replied at 2019-4-14 11:26
its popular because you can get the set using advance tickets including the weapon, in which you c ...

Yes,
But we should also put in mind
the law of supply and demand lol hahhaa
If every now and then ROS gives out Adv Supply
like this then there will be no thrill for the next
new skins so it will take time to release another one hahhaa
BE AN INSPIRATION TO EVERY GENERATION

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
6#
 Author| Post time 3 day(s) ago | Show the author posts only
enlighten me why you would pick up an akm over m14ebr and an94? (in a game dominated entirely by these two guns) where last time i checked in long distances akm deals 16dmg with high recoil. as to ebr with 14dmg and an94 with also 16dmg. perhaps just because akm could be your favorite, as to QBU is mine(a gun without skin since it was released). and you call owning old skins unfair?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
7#
 Author| Post time 3 day(s) ago | Show the author posts only
MisterWho replied at 2019-4-14 11:34
Yes,
But we should also put in mind
the law of supply and demand lol hahhaa

yep. owning these tons of adv tickets where practically you can own every adv supply in the list or even collect lots of purple shards will be the only purpose. aside from that, it's really boring. and i forgot its use in adding training points, also for monthly topup free skins upgrades.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.4 Intermediate Member

Credits
8#
Post time 3 day(s) ago | Show the author posts only
Owning old skin isn't unfair. I'm talking about those people who got those old skins for such amount of diamonds and later on it will be easier to obtain. I would not rather buy any guns if I can obtain them easier later on. That's not how market works. How could you not get my point. Also I suggested they should release a new gun skin in the looks supply. In this it will be fair for all players. I don't have problem RoS giving away old skins, I really like the star supplies. It requires less effort to collect them but it is harder to obtain those skins.
You wouldn't feel it unless it happens to you. Just an example that happen to mine, RoS releases the in game emote. I bought all the chicken emotes, several patches later (I think 1-3 patches) they were giving them away in the Christmas event.

Comments

well it happened to me. bought that ros world championship set for female characters and it turned out to be free. so is that fair to me?  Details Reply Post time The day before yesterday 01:02
3+6=9

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
9#
 Author| Post time The day before yesterday 01:02 | Show the author posts only
Edited by binaryfission at 2019-4-16 01:06
3six9 replied at 2019-4-15 23:07
Owning old skin isn't unfair. I'm talking about those people who got those old skins for such amount ...

well it happened to me. bought that ros world championship set for female characters and it turned out to be free. so is that fair to me?
and yes that star diamond supply giving you good skins too. especially devils eye m4a1, by just exerting effort to obtain star diamonds which you can get by completing daily activities for 150star diamonds and getting 1500 max for weekly via star diamond crate/kitty.

what i'm suggesting is putting those old gun skins in pair with adv supply sets that could very much look really awesome when paired, like hell's general set with hellfire akm.

(no one even bothered to answer me if lyra and altair can be obtained along with the mars and venus set.)

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
10#
 Author| Post time The day before yesterday 01:07 | Show the author posts only
bloodhound098 replied at 2019-4-14 11:26
its popular because you can get the set using advance tickets including the weapon, in which you c ...

also collecting adv tickets via that new year/spring target missions. that really put the boredom in opening adv supplies

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules

Privacy Policy, Terms and Conditions
©1997-2017 NetEase, Inc.All Rights Reserved