[Ban Appeals]"RULES OF SURVIVAL COMMUNITY TEAM"

Close [Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2019-5-13 21:20:16 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Bugs & Problems
In-Game Name: ᴘᴜʀɢᴇYahiko
Player ID: 56514506
Server: PC-Asia
Dear: Ros Community Team Or Development TEAM

I got banned because on a internet cafe shop.. some IDIOT People or Players Put a cheat on a Pc in the internet cafe that i played then after we used that pci didn't know there was a cheat running or processing on that pc. that time i log-in on my ROS Account after click i play and after that i was in the main screen..
then it suddenly go back on the
server selection screen and there is a message says i got permanently banned for my illegal behavior or by cheating (note when i log-in im not using my PC. im in a internet-cafe)

"i think there still more player like have a similar Problem like this"

i encounter many different kind of cheaters in this game i report when i encounter one..
but i never use one i even have a low-win-rate
because i always encounter cheaters when i almost got a chicken dinner im pretty out place when i encounter..
i been working hard to get to the upper-rank even if there is soo many cheater in the game.
all i just wanted is play rank up and enjoy with my friends even with just a small points that i got daily.
and when i log-in on a internet cafe.. i was shock that i was in menu and then it suddenly back in
then BANNED JUST LIKE THAT?.??!!!! Do u know hard it is to work on your rank and when u face a cheater it got worse and we are just enduring...

"Please Reconsider"
                                     and bring MORE JUSTICE PLEASE!!!

but still iim very dissapointed on the game cause they still not find a way fix the cheating issue's of the game

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2019-5-14 07:49:31 | Show the author posts only
na banned po permanent
Reply Support 0 Not support 1

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Moderator

Credits
The Bench
Post time 2019-5-14 08:52:32 | Show the author posts only
Hello Survivor,
if you think you got permanent/30 days banned by just a mistake kindly submit a ban appeal here:
https://survey.163.com/htmls/crqfg1/paper.html

But if you just got temporary banned (3,7 or 10 days) I kindly asked you to patiently wait until your account suspension lifted.
kindly check this: https://rulesofsurvival.16163.co ... &extra=page%3D1

Be advised that this matter should be discussed privately with the RoS staff and not in public topics: please refrain from creating similar topics and posts in the future. Repeated failure to abide by this warning will be considered as trolling and we will therefore be forced to act accordingly, resulting in moderating measures being undertaken.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules

Privacy Policy, Terms and Conditions
©1997-2017 NetEase, Inc.All Rights Reserved