Notice me PLEASE

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2019-5-14 19:47:23 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Bugs & Problems
In-Game Name: YGXBO
Player ID: 4324452
Server: PC-Asia
our Advices about deepfreeze that we have, Yes we have it but . we never forgot how to use or when it use to deepfreeze the PC that we patch ROS  the Deepfreeze Having a permanent known as Both Thawed that keeps turn off the Deepfreeze so that we can patch it with no hassle , Since 2017-18 it  is no hassle to patch ur GAME ROS what happen now all of customer of the ros are same as my problem many complainants complaint in always retrieving patchlist update , every single of player  i ever ask why it is always retrieving patch list and updates when we update it before the update days, in wednesday. Jan 1 2019 the problem is in their after now MAY 12 2O19 its still exist the problem of having this  always patching when its done, And other moderator saying all their best to say/advice isrepair client but no happening , and  U know i always reformat my pc , repair client , all of the choices to fix it always update patch list but , it never been solved it looks again and again not having solved . If we update the ros our internet connection will eat more gb in internet connection so that it can slow the internet to patch it take so long to wait in every day the players play they always wwait for the finish update every update and update when its done update in a day of the update. If u think why me and others like this  complaints into the game and what other players not complaint this problem because they have faster Internet connection and like us not stable internet and we have is capping for net like load internet and others is having fiber Connection for faster gaming play.

I hope this may solved please , pity us players that has low internet connection like others is to fast connection.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2019-5-14 20:08:55 | Show the author posts only
Agree with this, it happen also to us every time we play RoS client always verifying data (retrieving patchlist is not a problem only verifying data it takes a lot of time our players always complained) we also do the same to fixed the problem, repair client, uninstall and install again, scan with viruses but every time we open RoS client the same problem always occur. GM/Admin is there any solution to this problem?
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Moderator

Credits
The Bench
Post time 2019-5-15 08:00:50 | Show the author posts only
Hello boberarcite,
For further assistance, please contact customer support via CS Center in the game settings on Android or iOS, or by sending an e-mail to gamerulesofsurvival@service.netease.com. The following information is required:

Username or user ID of your account.
The server your account is part of.
A detailed description of the situation, preferably including screenshot(s).

The situation will be investigated and a member of the RoS staff will contact you as soon as possible; however, the response time depends on the amount of support requests. You are therefore kindly asked to wait patiently.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules

Privacy Policy, Terms and Conditions
©1997-2017 NetEase, Inc.All Rights Reserved