unbanned me

Close [Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2019-5-15 11:09:41 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Bugs & Problems
In-Game Name: King♠Ⓢⓐⓝⓙⓐⓨ
Player ID: 181020942
Server: PC-North America
Hello Rule of Survival you can help me unbanned my account i did not  used cheat but they banned me you can help me. my diamonds are wested and i top up for a lot of this times  in this account. my the real cheater you did not banned.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Super Moderator

Credits
From 2#
Post time 2019-5-16 03:12:08 | Show the author posts only
Hello Survivor!

You can submit a ban appeal in Reporting Cheaters & Ban Appeals (https://survey.163.com/htmls/crqfg1/paper.html)

The suspended account will be carefully investigated. If suspicious account activity is discovered, the account will remain suspended in order to maintain a fair gaming environment for all players to enjoy. Otherwise, the account suspension will be lifted.

If you already filed a ban appeal, Please kindly wait patiently. The team receives so many reports everyday and it takes time to review an account.
Thank you for understanding.

Be advised that this matter should be discussed privately with the RoS staff and not in public topics: please refrain from creating similar topics and posts in the future. Repeated failure to abide by this warning will be considered as trolling and we will therefore be forced to act accordingly, resulting in moderating measures being undertaken.

Kind regards;
Rainzel
RoS Moderation Team
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules

Privacy Policy, Terms and Conditions
©1997-2017 NetEase, Inc.All Rights Reserved